airtours cockpit

Read the forum code of contact

hi i was wondering if anybody has ever been in the cockpit of an airtours cockpit i am a pilot for airtours and fly the a330-200 aircraft if you have ever been in the cockpit please let me know what type of plane and were it was going you can e,mail them to me at ross769@hotmail.com or add them to this forum page or be really help full and e,mail me and add them to the forum page.
many thanks
Captain Gunn :-)

Original post

RE: airtours cockpit

can you fly comercial aircraft if u have astma?

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: airtours cockpit

On the 29th of April 1999 I went into a cockpit of an Airtours boeing 757-200. The plane was on its way back to Manchester from Banjul, The Gambia

Member for

24 years 3 months

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this guy was banned from our forum! This guy is an impostor. He is not an airline captain and has no right to be asking people to e-mail him. For the benefit of newcomers to this forum this plonker has been on before although his agenda has not yet been ascertained. Please do not entertain him in any way as he is clearly up to no good. At best a Walter Mitty charachter, at worst a potentially dangerous individual.

Please take heed.

Paul.

Webmaster, can you please do something about this guy????????

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apologies! This is an old message apparently! Sorry guys/girls!!!!! I was just concerned, that's all!!!!!!!!!

:)

Paul.

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dad flies for them thats true!

Best rgds

Ben