Appealing for help

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hi,

A new website is currently being designed and is going to be up and running very soon. As there are only two of us making the large site, it is going to be a near impossible task. If there is anybody who wishes to be part of it, please feel free to contact planes@mkinghorn.co.uk with any airport guides, airline reviews, articles, emails or anything else relevant to commercial aviation that might be of use to us.

The site is called AeroPlaneWorld.com and is not meant to be like AirlinerWorld.com. It is slowly being constructed and if you help us we can make it happen faster!

---
Aeroplaneworld.com Team

P.S. We are not using this discussion forum as a bill-board. I have used it a lot in the past under the name Mikey0118 but I have forgotten the password and had to sign up using a different name!

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: Appealing for help

Please....your efforts will be appreciated.

Member for

24 years 2 months

If you need any help I could give you info on basel and zurich airport and also on crossair

Member for

24 years 2 months

I could provide information of my city airport SCQ.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Thanx....i will reply soon with more info.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hey i will be pleased to help with anyinformation (and photos) from MAN. I live nearby and would be pleased to help. I have you on MSN messenger so contact me whenever.