Member for

24 years 3 months

MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA....

http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/worldtrade.crash/index.html

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: US Tragedy

I am shocked.My deepest sympathy to the USA and the rest of the world who have lost family,may they rest in peace.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Lets hope that the other perpetrators of this affront to humanity are swiftly brought to justice. Please also, whatever God that you believe in, say a prayer tonight for the innocent people who's live have been destroyed by this selfish, evil act.

Paul.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Powerful act of Ignorance. That's all I have to say. I love how the Palestinians were celebrating in the steets. Can you have any less class and regard for human life than that, other than actually doing the act yourself?

Member for

24 years 3 months

LAST EDITED ON 12-09-01 AT 10:30 AM (GMT)[p]I happened to notice a picture of the scum in palestinan areas of jerusalem. They were celebrating the death of tousands of people the great satan they say (I love america myself). But isn't it ironic that one had a CHICAGO BEARS football shirt on and NIKE trainers as well. The other one was wearing US combat trousers, hyporites to say the least. But the most sickening one was that middle aged woman who was whooping and making that screeching noise that they do. I cried when I saw this, Can not believe that people can react like this to such a tragedy.

Can't write anymore too p@::ed off to say anything else.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of those people who died or are missing.

x(

Member for

24 years 3 months

24 hours after this attrocity and I still cannot comprehend what has happened. When I was first informed of the first airliner crashing into the WTC, I thought it was a sick joke. I then switched on the TV and moments later I saw what looked like a 767 smash into the second tower. I couldn't even talk after I witnessed this horrific act.

My thoughts are with our friends in America. You have my deepest sympathies.