New JetPhotos.Net

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 2 months

Hi Guys,

What do you think?

www.jetphotos.net

A bit too much like photos.aero for my liking - but I'm sure it'll grow on me.

Original post

Member for

16 years 4 months

IMO, the clutter of the home page degrades the quality of the stuff inside the site.

Member for

16 years 5 months

I agree

Very Hectic Looking

Member for

20 years 11 months

IMO, the clutter of the home page degrades the quality of the stuff inside the site.

Agreed!!!

Member for

18 years 6 months

Totally agree, the first thing that I was drawn to was the large advert just under the main hompage titles...and its not even aviation related, so my interest was almost lost straight away!:(

Member for

20 years 5 months

Jetphotos has always been cluttered with far too many ads and pop ups for me. I've probably visited it 3 or 4 times in the last 4 years.
This change means there are even more now.
I shall continue my non usage of the site.

Member for

18 years 11 months

Ditto, always has been a slow site to load for me, so until that improves, I am an absentee.

Member for

17 years 1 month

Looks like it was coded by an amateur. Home pages should be simple and easy to navigate and the new JP Home page is neither.

It is a guddle, too complex and is enough to intimidate the first time viewer.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Why did they do that, it seems that they've tried to copy a.net's latest design which IMO is still cr@p?

Both sites have lost the 3 columns idea with everything neatly set out, and gone for this 'modern' look where they just seem to throw all the elements of the homepage on to a blank wall, and see where they stick!

Member for

18 years 11 months

It is a guddle, too complex and is enough to intimidate the first time viewer.

Love that word! What does it mean? Hope it's Scottish!:)

Member for

16 years 11 months

If you look in the top right hand corner there is an option to switch back to the old "classic homepage".

I wonder how long this option will remain for?

Member for

15 years 2 months

If you look in the top right hand corner there is an option to switch back to the old "classic homepage".

In your user settings you can switch it permanently to the old style.

Member for

18 years 7 months

Probably not long. It reminds me of when facebook changed and everyone was up in arms but we soon settled into it.

I don't mind the new JP. It's still the same site with the same functions. At least they haven't compressed the front page images so they look disgusting!

Paul