A monthly newsletter

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

A Newsletter for just us AW forum members or whoveer is interested is going to be set up.The newsletter will include civil aviation news from around the world and will be monthly.So jobs are avaliable as correspondents and a Desk Editor,i am sub-editor.If anyone is interested then please reply to this post as soon as possible.Also for anyone wondering,you will not be paid for doing this but you should get quite a bit of enjoyment doing it!
Thanks alot.

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: A monthly newsletter

I would be interested - could u please let me know exactly what sort of corresponding it would entail? - i.e. just reports on airlines or actual set tasks by yourselves.

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'm in, if you'll have me! Australia is my neck of the woods! Gives me a chance to expand my field of journalistic quallities ;)

By the way SAAB, nice avitar pic, I really like it :)

"We who grew up tall and proud, in the shadow of the mushroom cloud.
Convinced our voices can't be heard, we just want to screem it louder and louder"! - Queen from the song Hammer to Fall

Member for

24 years 3 months

Ok...i will tell you soon if you are in or not Ja......EGNM correspondents will just deliver news of the latest happenings in your particular country. Desk Editors job will be finding suitable pictures regarding the stories given to him. We hope to get a good response from you all!!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Thanks for thinking my avitar image looks nice,its the Guernsey flag.I wanted to put an aircraft image but i couldn't find any of a suitable size,but anyway i like the one i have!

Member for

24 years 3 months

I call all Northern Ireland news for it!!

Andrew M

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'll do Belgium ... or what's left of it : sabena, dat etc

"Comedy = tragedy + time (Woody Allen)"

Member for

24 years 3 months

I don't mind doing sections on Airline service, ie. quality of food, entertainment, legroom.

Shaun

Member for

24 years 3 months

Id be happy to cover my forte, UK Charter Airlines past and present!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Its great you have all said you would be interested in helping this newsletter,what we are looking for really is a people who can cover:
North/South American
Oceanic countries
Africa
Asia
Europe has already been taken by me,sorry!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hows about Ja Wolsey for Oceana??

Member for

24 years 3 months

Europe? As much as I would like to see one big Europe, I don't believe you know all about each airline. I'll give you info about DAT, VLM, and VanGaveren Airlines!

"Comedy = tragedy + time (Woody Allen)"

Member for

24 years 3 months

Yes Geforce i would expect that correspondants would help each each other with finding out news becasuse no one is going to know all the aviation news in their assigned area.
I will let you know soon who is doing what.I would also like to hear from other members if they are interested in recieving the newsletter as it would be a waste of time just doing it and nobody actually wanting the letter!

Member for

24 years 3 months

good to see the enthu is there.....we'll get back to u all on this by tommorow!

Member for

24 years 3 months

I would like to write an article on a specific issue but not a correspondent and off course I could give you all the info you need on Dutch subject like Gforce is doing in Belgium, but we do have a lot more airlines :-). But then again Belgium is going to the world cup finales in Japan & Korea and the Dutchmen will be staying home :-( :-(

jw

Member for

24 years 3 months

I would be more than happy to help with info on the places & airlines that I know about. But unforternatly my knowledge is not deneraly towards one area, I know about individual countries all over.

Shaun