My future on this forum:

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

As a member who seldom post on the board, I was quite glad that I managed to make friends with someone who posts reguarly, this friendship soon turned into a partnership forming a new Virtual Airline.

However, through differences in opinion and unprofessionalism on both sides, the airline never got off the ground and the friendship disintergrated like an A320 above 100,000 feet.

The was a fair ammount of "argy-bargy" on the forum and numerous "stupid" conversations on msn messenger service as people well know but I truly believed that the situation was rather minor in comparison to troubles all over the world today.

What though, I didn't expect was to be bullied - yes bulied by senior and well respected figures of this Airliner World forum. The extent of which is that I will no-longer be using this forum at all and because one of these senior, well respected people is actually meant to moderate the forum I will no-longer be purchasing the Airliner World magazine each month either.

Names havn't been mentioned as I don't want to lower myself to the same level that these bullies live.

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: My future on this forum:

That's a bit harsh!

"We who grew up tall and proud, in the shadow of the mushroom cloud.
Convinced our voices can't be heard, we just want to screem it louder and louder"! - Queen from the song Hammer to Fall

Member for

24 years 3 months

Blood and sand - what has some guy got to do with u buying Airliner World etc - r u looking for a sympathy vote??

Member for

24 years 3 months

Pretty perfetic that you won't by airlinerorld anymore,what the hell has that got to do with some members apparently giving you some grief????Anyway Gillairways from what i have heard from numerous people you are the one who is the bully!

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'm with GillAirways. If you've been upset by the powers that be then you should make a stand.

Member for

24 years 3 months

whats been happening, cause it would be nice to hear both sides of the story.

Shaun

Member for

24 years 3 months

Two things come to mind from my time in the navy
1. Get a tissue and dry your eyes and
2. Get a lettus and punch out the heart and shove it into your chest!

Bloody wingger!

"We who grew up tall and proud, in the shadow of the mushroom cloud.
Convinced our voices can't be heard, we just want to screem it louder and louder"! - Queen from the song Hammer to Fall

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hmm I know what you're talking about! Discussion with andrewm. I've seen it, even though I don't post here very often. To be honest, I don't know you, but you didn't seem to be such a helpless victime, in fact, you were the one starting to flame war (at least in that threat). I suggest you appologise to andrewm and take a fresh start. I already had to appologise a million times on this board, but I'm still here, you know.

"Comedy = tragedy + time (Woody Allen)"

Member for

24 years 3 months

I hardly get the time to participate in this forum these days, but it's unusual to see a slanging match going on in here. It's usually very well behaved. I don't see why you should leave the forum though, I think you'd be making a mistake. But it's up to you.

If being bullied bother you, I suggest you avoid the Airliners.Net forums, it's full of tossers.

Member for

24 years 3 months

If you're refusing to name anyone and threatening to leave, it's probably best you just leave. It's not going to affect the rest of us too much and with new people joining on a daily basis, it's going to be a mahor loss - clearly this forum is causing too much distress for you.

(I'm not being rude, but this appears to be the case)

Member for

24 years 3 months

GillAirways is now makign more lies up! I have tryed to apologise and everything(even since he started a war!) in front of other members but he just throws it back in your face.

It all started a lon long time ago in a land far far awya called msn messneger. Lee asked for my help in finding info out about Gill and i said I would. I got tons of info and gave this to hm. Then he started getting nasty!!

He started to say that I was not helping him and was setting u a VA and told lots of people untrue comments about me! I then decided to get my own back after about 2 months of him being nasty so i decided to set up my own VA on Gill just to see how he would react. So far I haven't launched but have lots of support.

This is one reason why he left. I also know that no-one actually bullied him at all because ther person he is accusing (which ain't me) is completly trustworthy and wouldn't harm a fly!

I hope you now understand what kind of person he is.

Andrew M

Member for

24 years 3 months

Last ever post i will make on this topic, just to prove Lee (GillAirways) DOES lie!

Andrew M
Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3c6bf4b120527f57.jpg

Member for

24 years 3 months

Andrew wouldn't post the whole e-mail on the board, says alot doesn't it??? You are all very selective on here which strikes me as being odd to say the least. i havn't even spoken to half of the people who say they know exactly what I'm like. Yes I inadvertedly told a lie, saying I wouldn't use the forum again but after someone told me what was being said I decided to read the posts myself, sad but true!

I went out this morning and bought the Airliner World that i missed, and will fully participate in discussions on this forum. One of you at least have opened my eyes to more than a few facts...

Kindest Regards,

Gill Airways

P.S Andrew sends e-mails to me aswell!!! haha
Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3c6bf83b264f6440.jpg

Member for

24 years 3 months

my god... you use webmail!!