Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've decided to call a vote on this subject, as certain factions don't want change and others welcom

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ja Worsley
    The last sane man a live!
    • Jan 2000

I've decided to call a vote on this subject, as certain factions don't want change and others welcom

Kabir T should be the only %22Pic of the Day%22 poster%21
    0%
    Draw up a roster%21
    0%
    FREE FOR ALL%21
    0%
    Some other solution should be found%21
    0%
    WFT%3F
    0%
    I don%27t care as long as I get my pics%21
    0%
    It's a good thing you are short, that way you don't have to live up to a high IQ!
  • EGNM
    Sadact
    • Jan 2000

Roster

This is a good idea as it will cater for every1 even where ppl are away etc.

Brgds
    EGNM

Comment

• LGKR
      • Jan 2000

RE: Roster

How about everyone just having a picture of the week?

Less confusing than all ## of us posting everyday and more interesting having different pics from people spread over the week.

It could go in alphabetical order or something...

Those with names from A-D post on Monday, E-H on Tuesday, I-L on Wednesday, M-P on Thursday, Q-T on Friday, U-V on Saturday and W-Z on Sunday.

Its sad and kinda pathetic i know but its my suggestion..

Comment

• Ja Worsley
        The last sane man a live!
        • Jan 2000

Now that's a sencible idea!
        I didn't vote cause I thought that I would see what other people wanted, I'm happy either way, and I didn't want to show myself as being bias to my own ways.
        I'm like Captain John J Sherridan, if someone has a better idea, speak up!

I can do it, but I need your support!
        It's a good thing you are short, that way you don't have to live up to a high IQ!

Comment

• andrewm
          Rank 2 Registered User
          • Jan 2000

The poll!

The poll doesnt work anyway. I and others have tryed to vote but it will not add our votes. According to my calulations there should be 5 Votes for Kabir!

Andrew M
          Regards, Andrew

Comment

• Glenn
            • Jan 2000

I reckon people shouldn't have to feel pressured by some kind of roster unless of course they are happy to do that. Just have fun here guys, people know that others like pics, and there never seems to be a shortage anyway from a few regulars.

If you feel there is a lack, fire away, and you might get others started, that seems to work.

Ja, there may not be many replies to your pics, but I am sure many will be having a peek, I know I do. Don't be too down on yourself.

Regards, Glenn.

Comment

• Comet
              Belgian Beer Expert
              • Jan 2000

RE: The poll!

I think if someone has a good photo they'd like to share with us, then they should. Anyone should be able to post photos regardless of who they are.
              2009 - the first year without any flights, the first year I lost a holiday, the first and last year I book the bloody Eurostar
              Louise

Comment

• T5
                T5
                Rank 5 Registered User
                • Jan 2000

I agree... if we want to show a picture, we show it but I also think a roster would be good where we all have a chance. If we each did a pic of the day every 2 weeks or something like that, we have a real varied selection of pictures and see what different members of the forum like?
                Michael

Comment

• dan330
                  Rank 5 Registered User
                  • Jan 2000

I basically think there should be a free for all, if you find a good pic then post it!
                  If you draw up a roster people will get confused and it could get very messy.
                  There isn't some rule stating that there should only be one pic per day, lets just post when we want to and if there ends up being 4 pics on one day and none on the next then so be it.

Comment

• shauny2k1
                    • Jan 2000

I think that Kabir should stay with the pic of the day (providing he wants to). And if any of us have a pic we would like to share with the forum, just add it anyway. That is why the forum is here.

Shaun

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
                    X