La Munoza - please help!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hi!
Does anybody know if thee will be an openday at La munoza, madrid this summer? I read about last years in AW and would really really like to go this year, if there is one! I could really appreciate the info if anybody knows ! !

Rgds,
bmav.

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: La Munoza - please help!

Hard to say. I have gone many times inside and I have to say that never according to a definite plan. They open it when they feel like. Sometimes they show the facilities, some offer snacks and many other is a free access. About the article you mention of Santaner (A friend of mine) we were the same day there, and we had been invited because we are members of a Spanish Aviation enthuziasts group. I can ask if you wish.

Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3ca656cdb5cdbeb3.jpg

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hi!
I am so relieved someone actually knows what i am on about :)
Here's the story, I will be in Spain (Malaga) for six weeks during the summer and really wanna do something connected to aviation so when i read the article I thought what could be cooler than that. So if you could find out if there will be any sort of open day during june/july that would be great!

Btw love the pic and the Avaico tail is so cool! Really really wanna see one of them!

Rgds,
bmav

Member for

24 years 2 months

Although then don´t do it a regular basis, they celebrate the 75 aniversary this year and how knows. In case I know something I´ll let you know.