Bizjets

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

What is your favourite Business Jet?? I go for the Gulfstream X....now thats what i would want. I actually prefer the whole Gulfstream series over everything, Cessena, Bombardier, Learjet etc. How about you all?

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Bizjets

Well Kabir,

After that link you gave to me earlier (which I cannot put because I can't remember), it's got to be the Boeing Business Jet. I know I've said on plenty of occasions that I dislike the 737, but I've also said the huge winglets make it look brilliant. It certainly is a fantastic aircraft on the outside and words cannot describe the interior!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hi Kabir.

I'm not very familiar with all of the business jets, but I would also have to go for the BBJ. As T5 says...it looks great with the 'futuristic' winglets. We @ Leeds Bradford Airport are preparing for the arrival of the based Multiflight BBJ2 (coming soon-watch this space!!)

Regards

Ben

Member for

24 years 3 months

You'd prefer a little 737 over a 747-400 ???

Being practical though (I doubt the BBJ is a practical "bizjet" for most users - more of a corporate shuttle, don't you think?) the Gulfstream or maybe a Challenger to be a little different. The Dassault machines all seem a little ugly to my untutored eye!

Member for

24 years 3 months

yeah the BBJ -is looking gud for NM -it's currently in Hamberg having a spray and been kitted out with Lufthansa Tecknik - also another based a/c , and one of which we get a few Netjets a/c in that i like is the Falcon 900B - another biggie

Member for

24 years 3 months

I agree EGNM.

BBJ is great !!! I have seen U2 elevation tour one in Paris on lastyear it was greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat !!!!

I like Falcon 900 aswell

Member for

24 years 3 months

i think the U2 one was a Privatair BBJ

Member for

24 years 3 months

Personally, I'm a big fan of the Cessna Citation series. My favorite would probably have to be the Citation Encore. I just love it! I also like the Falcon series. The Falcon 20 (HU-25 Guardian/Interceptor) in USCG colors looks great!

Member for

24 years 3 months

A 20 year old cessna usually does it for me.

Stables.