best

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Which is the best airline and why?

I think Air New Zealand, mainly because of NZ.....

Stables.

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

thanks

Thanks v m for pointing that out!

I had to double check that i didnt put airline!

cheers lads.

Stables.

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: thanks

Stables I have to ask you this. Have you ever actually FLOWN with Air New Zealand?? Believe me, they are not worth the paper their crummy in flight magazine is printed on. I nearly lost a whole holiday because of the incompetence of this airline. Instead of issuing the tickets properly they cancelled my reservations. Because of this I missed a stop over in Fiji because there was no room on the flight I should have gone on, and I had to fly non stop to Hawaii instead. Their cabin crew were rude, racist, ignorant, idle, obnoxious, you name it, they were it. They repeadtedly ignored cabin attendant call buttons, they were more intent on heading up to their rest area (god knows why because they hadn't done any work during the flight, no drinks service or anything). Passengers are not allowed to look through the windows on afternoon flights as all the blinds have to be drawn whilst the film is showing (and it's always a crap one as well). Heaven help the poor devil who tries to look through the window. I'm surprised I never witnessed air rage on their flights. One steward said that British passengers were incapable of filling in US immigration forms, he only apologized when a passenger turned round and said "how would you like it if we said that all Kiwis were thick??" I requested a special meal owing to a food allergy. The incompetent fools served me exactly what I'd told them I could not eat.
I too LOVE New Zealand, but HATE AIR New Zealand.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Thanks Comet for this good advertising -:).

What a nightmare !!! Unfortunately I'm affraid that it could happen on any airline.
Most of the inconvenience that you have experienced are due to people and not an airline.

Anyway , I agree one feel much better after telling this

Member for

24 years 3 months

what...employees/bosses of the airline? they are the airline. Its down to them how the airline operates.

Regards

Ben

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: best

I've told you about my worst airline experience, here is the best.
I was fortunate enough to fly with Sabena. Their cabin crew were friendly and charming and service was excellent. Their aircraft were clean and their check ins were efficient. That may be a bit of Belgian bias, but I've also had good flights on BA, Air France, Finnair, Iberia, Cyprus Airways and Icelandair.
[www.groups.yahoo.com/group/sabenabelgianairlines]