Help with UK Charter Airlines...??

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hello,

I'm writing to request the help of some of you guys for a site which is currently under construction exploring the British Charter Airline industry. The site focuses on six airlines:

> Monarch Airlines
> Excel Airways
> Britannia Airways
> Airtours Intl/MyTravel Airways
> Air 2000
> JMC Air

To speed up the construction time of the site, we would really appreciate anything you can help us with. If you have photographs which we could display (taken by yourself) we would really like to use them and full credit would be given to you on the site along with an email link if you wanted one. Also, we need reviews for the airlines above to post on the site. Anything related to these airlines would really be of great use.

Please post anything of relevance below or email it to me using michael@imarc.co.uk if you're interested in submitting some bits.

Thank you and there will be more details of this site coming your way soon!

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: Help with UK Charter Airlines...??

Do you need any help with finding out the airlines history?

Member for

24 years 2 months

Take a look at http://www.plane-mad.com/photo.php and use the photos you want. As long as full credit is given (which you've already said will) then I don't mind.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I've got a collection of logos...

Member for

24 years 2 months

all except My Travel at the min...

post back

Member for

24 years 2 months

Saab - that would be brilliant. We're planning on doing an overview of each airline e.g how they were formed, when they were formed etc. Going from day 1 to present day.

If you could help it would be brilliant!

Member for

24 years 2 months

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 27-04-02 AT 04:55 PM (GMT)]Ok,well I would be happy to help with that,just tell me what excatley what type of info you need ect and I will do it.

Member for

24 years 2 months

What about the defunct charter airlines as well?
Ambassador, Sabre, Caledonian, Flying Colours, Airworld, Peach Air, IEA Inter European etc...

Plus theres the likes of Air Scandic which operate today!

Can I help???

LGKR

Member for

24 years 2 months

At the moment it's just going to be Excel, MyTravel, Britannia, Air 2000, Monarch and JMC. I think that overloading ourselves with yet more airlines would just put us under too much pressure and thus making the workload too much to bear. The likes of Caledonian and Flying Colours will get a mention in the history of JMC section.

Once the six main airlines are completed, we will of course look to expand and mention other airlines including Air Scandic which you have mentioned.

Hope this helps.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Sorry LGKR... I've only just seen your question at the end of your post. We would never say no to help.

If you could give us anything relating to the 6 airlines I've named above, it would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to write about another UK Charter airline (preferably one that is still in operation) please feel free to do so... older airline will come at a later date.