Top Telly (again)

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hello, it's the commercial aviation fly-on-the-wall documentary critic here again...

Don't forget Airline on ITV1 @ 20:30hrs. Tonight is going to be a fantastic episode as it focuses on September 11th and how things suddenly change at Luton and Liverpool... really worth watching!

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: Top Telly (again)

Thanks for that T5,it will be intresting to watch that.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Yes, i read about tonight's episode in a tv mag. Its going to be a good one i think.

Report your views back here afterwards.

Regards

Ben

Member for

24 years 2 months

Just seen the episode and I just can't believe how people where shouting at the staff! It was ridiculous, the staff realy had a tough time and it must have been an absolute nightmare trying to clear the backlog of passengers. I just would have expected people to be a bit more understanding of the situation though!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Yeah, it was crazy!

easyJet were actually generous enough to either refund the cost of the ticket and the passenger could go away and try something else or they could have the ticket refunded anyway and still fly on the next available flight - good going considering easyJet weren't actually responsible for September 11th! In some situations, passengers were being told to go to a hotel, keep the receipt and theynwould be reimbursed when they next came to the airport for their *free* flight.

Also good to see Stellios making an appearance!