ITV's 'Airline'

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Anybody see last nights episode?

Who else noticed the mistake?? The narrator said the flight that had to return to Luton and went tech was bound for Aberdeen. Then suddenly after an interview with Leo....it was bound for Inverness!

Well...i get pretty board...i thought i'd point that out.

And....why does 'Airline' always get attcked by the 'back in two weeks' bug! thats twice already this series that we will have to miss a week due to alternate prgramming. (i'll probably get boooed at now because it will be for the World cup!)

Regards

Ben

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: ITV's 'Airline'

I hate the world cup - I hate football!

It would be better if they focused on the aicraft in flight more rather that on the ground / airport all of the time.

Still quite a good program though!
Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3cf3d8f119c50ffb.jpg

Member for

24 years 2 months

I reckon Airline was so much better when they started off by telling us all about Britannia... I think we've seen enough of easyJet now and it would be great if they could go back to BY or another airline.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I don't thnk it's because of the World cup. I might be wrong, but isn't next weekend the jubillee celebrations with a bank holiday on Monday? Maybe they're putting bank holiday films on all day or something.

The World Cup games on Monday will all be over by 2:30pm, shouldn't affect programms at 8 (I suspect highlight shows will be either at 7 or at 9 ie right after or before the News bulletins).

Member for

24 years 2 months

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 28-05-02 AT 08:47 PM (GMT)]LukeEGTE - you have to be joking, the world cup is great! It seems to get the coutry in a good mood more than anything else can, (if England do well of course). Go around your local village / town and see how many st georges cross' there are, we have loads. Then compare it to how many union jacks for the jubilee!

Anyway, about the programme, I noticed the slight error, thought it was good though that those passengers got there money back, even if they did have to wait a few hours for their bags! Didn't like that woman that was trying to get to Scotland, a bit big headed!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Yeh they got their money back and a 20 minute flight in a 737 around the south of England! can't be bad!!!

Ben

Member for

24 years 2 months

how much we pay for an hour n half ben?? - have to go easy next time!!

Member for

24 years 2 months

£49.00 wasn't it. Airtours...yes AIRTOURS...godd old AIRTOURS!!

Ben