Worst C/S

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

What in your opinion is the worst color scheme around???

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: Worst C/S

AirFrance definitely !

Member for

24 years 2 months

The new Britannia colours, crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How the hell is that stupid red blodge on the tail supposed to represent anything Britannic, and the shade of blue is horrid as well,......aaahhhh, I feel much better now!}>

Member for

24 years 2 months

Britannia is bad,but the worst c/s is Aeroflot.What the heck has the multi coloured clouds got to do with Russia?The c/s looks especially awful on the 777.I can understand that the airline is not the richest in the world and though it is turning away from its image of a bad airline which operates old Russian aircraft to a more western influenced image (737,777,A310,767,DC-10)Surely the colours are a put off to any passenger and is not doing anything good for the company?
At least with AF you know what the c/s represents-the French flag.
Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3cf3ce7585c68d62.jpg

Member for

24 years 2 months

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 28-05-02 AT 07:02 PM (GMT)]Air France is very dull, so is Lufthansa. I don't like United I think it looks like a flying rain cloud !

Member for

24 years 2 months

Ohhhh...soo many.

I certainly agree with Aerflot, AF and LH.

I wasn't keen on Air Europa's old c/s. or Flying colours.
I have more...let me think and I will return...

Regards

Ben

Member for

24 years 2 months

I don't mind the "Euro-white" trend, as long as the titling and the tail colors are good. I disagree on the anti-LH sentiments. Their titles are very bold, and their tail is classic. The grey belly and cowlings compliment the white very nicely. JAL is very similar. Classic crane on the tail, and the subtle little stip with the "JAL" is nice. The ugliest in my opinion is Southwest's old scheme. Thank God they changed to primarily royal blue, as that old brown looked like sewage water. Considering SW is the primary player at my 2 home airports(ONT/LAX), change was definitely for the better.

GD1

Member for

24 years 2 months

i agree with Air France and Aeroflot. Air france also doesent keep its planes clean, externaly that is. Others i dont like are AA, Malaysian, Korean Air. Korean Air has such a bad shade of blue.

Member for

24 years 2 months

can't say I'm particularly keen on any of the overly bright charter airline colour schemes.

I'd much rather see Caledonian colours than that horrible lime green stuff jmc has.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I think tof JMC is brilliant. i've not been too keen in the past but when lined up with other airlines on a cold winters day, it looks great. It stands out and makes it feel like summer for a few seconds.

I agree with the comment about Britannia, the stupid little colon and bracket thingy represents nothing Britannic. I've posted a pic that I took last year which most of you will have seen already, but how does the new livery compare to this masterpiece?
Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3cf4a26502eb5aed.jpg

Member for

24 years 2 months

Don't know about c/s in particular but the overall scheme of Air India is the worst.The underside is polished metal and those window jobs look dumb.Yech!

Member for

24 years 2 months

they changed it once.....they made a red strip on the tail with a sun which was looking like a rotten orange!

Member for

24 years 2 months

the Britannia logo is actually the TUI logo - u can c it if u look as these are the almost sole users of the a/c - although it does look like an open bog seat!

Member for

24 years 2 months

I´ll be kick out the forum....I am sure. For me the worst colours...get ready guys: The present BA colours...sorry. Too boring and monotonous.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Yeah they changed it, the people were outraged, and brought the "temple" scheme right back in no time!

GD1

Member for

24 years 2 months

well...i quite agree with you Keltic.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I think teh currant and last BA colours were very smart, and liked MOST of the world tails that were applied to the first few re-painted a/c - they apllied individuallity to the a/c

Member for

24 years 2 months

i love BY's c/s,MON's new c/s are the best though.MYT's are ok and AMM's new ones are just ok,EuroCyprias's are really bad.yellow with dark blue and light blue.there parent airline's new c/s are nice(CY).i like ATA's new c/s BUT THE LTU C/S SCHEME THEY HAD ON A A330 FOR A DAY WAS THE WORST EVER.the file is too big to upload but u can find out on Airliners.net.here is an ugly plane pic though

Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3cf6225c79a471a1.jpg

Member for

24 years 2 months

Ugly c/s but beautiful jet !

Member for

24 years 2 months

it aint that bad...yes the a/c is a beauty.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I hate the AA colours, they couldn't even be bothered to paint most of the plane!

I'm not the biggest fan of BA but I actually like their new union jack colours.

Greekdude - you have to be joking about the Southwest colours, the new ones look horrible.

Don't like the bmibaby livery much either.
Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3cf6861a3a7cd913.jpg
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3cf6864b3b3bdae0.jpg