Qatar Airways Experiences?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

My parents are next month flying with Qatar Airways on flight QR2 outbound via Doha and QR5 inbound, also via Doha. It is about 7 hours between London and Doha and then a further 7 hours with the same airline to Bangkok.

What should they expect? The flight is on an A330 (which appeared at Farnborough 2002) on 28th February returning 15 nights later.

Unfortunately, CarSurvey.org is a bit vague with just one report!

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: Qatar Airways Experiences?

I cant tell you first hand what they are like, cos I haven't ever flown with them but, my Aunt and uncle are frequent vistors out that way and usually fly with Qatar, and from what they have told me they aren't a bad airline, good food, comfortable conditions and well looked after aircraft.

Thats all I can tell you Im affraid, not much.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Theres a lot of people calling them the next Emirates and from what I've heard they aren't a bad airline, I'd certainly like to give them a try.

Theres also a trip report forum on a.net you might like to try for them.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Seem to be in the process of large expansion...

Member for

24 years 2 months

Thanks guys,

So it would seem I am missing out. The only review on CarSurvey.org where I research airlines and the service they offer says it's Emirates at 2 thirds of the price...

...I am really going to envy them for going now!

Member for

24 years 2 months

can't wait to see that "Little Airline" with it's A380s!

Member for

24 years 2 months

They have 2 A380s on order.....one of them will be transformed into VIP config. T5 for more see the forums at www.airwise.com. They have god one on Qatar Airways there.