Visiting DUB on the 5th?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 1 month

I can't remeber where,but in someone's "sig" i think there was somone mentioning a trip to dublin on the 5th of september(tomorrow),i will be heading up to the airport tomorrow myself and i am trying out a new-ish spot that over looks the start of runway 28.If anyone is going i'd be more than happy to say hello ;) .The exact spot for anyone who knows the area is just beyond the current car lay-by.It's at a much greater height than that area so clearing the fence won't be a problem :)

Original post

Member for

18 years 1 month

Here's a pic from google earth to help anyone who's interested(very crude i know :o )

Basically it just shows that the spot where you can see over the fence is a bit further down the road from the well known spot.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/gary-o/dub_spot_28.jpg

Member for

18 years 7 months

Hi Gary,

Myself, LBARULES and EGNM are heading to DUB tomorrow, but just for a change we'll be heading straight into town to do some drinking! I'm sure I'll be making another photography trip to DUB again soon though.

By the way, the mound further up is a much better spot than the more usual one. I've been there 4 or 5 times now and much prefer it. Ii rarely go anywhere else these days at DUB.

Enjoy your day!

Paul

Member for

18 years 1 month

That's probably a better option for a tuesday,the movements are nothin special & there could be some other very interesting "movements" :p in a pub in town :D

Member for

20 years 2 months

Oooops sorry lads I was away for the weekend so forgot all about it and I doubt Ill be able to make it now.Perhaps next time.