Ryanair Rotation Pattern

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years

As much as this is a new thread on KP - this is an ongoing saga for me. For many months now I have been trying to obtain a (decent - by my standards) photograph of Ryanair 737 EI-CSC, yes I hear you saying thats the one in the Cable & Wireless colour scheme.
Quite a few members of this forum are fully aware of my predicament and I am often the centre of ridicule especially when certain people make trips to Manchester that I cant make due to prior arrangements and see the said machine on that particular day (you know who you are - stop laughing)

To get to the point...I have been trying to grab a picture of SC at Leeds and have begun to map the movements of one particular aircraft on a "Weekday" and have come up with several patterns, most of which cant be confirmed without following that particular airports spotting group site's movements.

So if anyone can come up with a theory of the rotations of the Ryanair aircraft I would appreciate some feedback.

My thoery has gone completely out of the window so I am not going to embarrass myself any further by displaying it.

MTIA
Mark (the one who needs EI-CSC.....still)

Original post

Member for

18 years 9 months

If it's any help EI-CSC has been based at Stansted for the last few weeks.

Member for

18 years

Thanks Phil, one thing I had noted was that it appears RYR seem to rotate the base of an a/c every 3-4 weeks between STN & DUB - I could be wrong, but its just from the observations I have made
Thanks for your input
Mark

Member for

18 years 1 month

I've just got my first digital photo of EI-CSC last thursday(31st),after waiting since january 2004,which was the last time i got a photo!.I've noticed the same group of ryr 737's hang around for a week or two at a time & then are replaced,at least here in dublin.So be patient as eventually EI-CSC will turn up ;)

Attachments

Member for

18 years

Nice shot Gary, Thanks for your comments regarding the rotation patterns...

I will just be patient.......NOT! :mad:

Mark

Member for

18 years 2 months

I understand your pain ,Mark. For a while I thought I was the only person on the planet who had not photographed it...the one fine day at Prestwick when I was not even thinking about it...bingo!

You WILL catch it one day. Just prepare to photograph every Ryanair on approach. Imagine it passed you when your camera was in its bag!!!!

Member for

18 years 1 month

Mark ... cant stop laughing

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i226/jonezi06/DSCF0052-2.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i226/jonezi06/DSCF0055-1.jpg

Sorry about the rub in Mark ... but you did it to me with the Silver bullet :p

Danny

Member for

17 years 8 months

One of my most wanted, along with the Dreamliner one knocking about

Member for

21 years 1 month

Both were at Stansted Saturday & Sunday

Member for

18 years 7 months

No need to get shots of CSC yourself Mark, just go on Jetphotos and look at mine from when I snapped her at LBA one day and MAN the next!

Sorry... Had to be done. :D

Paul

Member for

18 years

any need Paul......tut tut

Member for

18 years 7 months

any need Paul......tut tut

Not really, but you can't tell me my response was entirely unexpected. :)

Sorry Mark, I'll buy you a beer sometime by means of apology!

Paul

Member for

18 years

i will remember that PMN