FLYBE - BHD - BRS

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years

Heard a whisper today that Flybe intend to axe BHD - BRS at the end of October and the route may be taken over by Air Southwest - certainly BRS is the only route from BHD where the winter schedule has not been released so might be some truth in this. Anyone heard anything?

Original post

Member for

19 years 9 months

Someone tried booking BHD-BRS for winter not so long ago and was told it was being dropped, for winter at least.

I read elsewhere it was something to do with the Dash8 was BHD based, operated to BRS and then BRS-two other destinations depending on the day of the week. It then returned to BRS and operated the BRS-BHD service. The two desintations aren't in the winter BRS schedule and so the BHD-BRS has been dropped, for winter at least I believe.

I think anyway.

Member for

18 years

Don't worry old bean...you can STILL fly to BRS from BFS with Easyjet. :D

Member for

19 years

Don't worry old bean...you can STILL fly to BRS from BFS with Easyjet. :D

Thankfully, I'm not that desperate!! Anyway, I was talking about BHD not BFS - yet another thread hijacked by your good self!

Member for

20 years 11 months

What's hijacking about that? He was just pointing out the fact you could still fly to Belfast, into the international airport from Bristol.

Please don't bring your arguments from Pprune into here...

Member for

19 years

What's hijacking about that? He was just pointing out the fact you could still fly to Belfast, into the international airport from Bristol.

Please don't bring your arguments from Pprune into here...

The point I was trying to make was that I am well aware that one can fly from BFS to BRS and did not need reminding especially by EW - as far as PPrune is concerned, I have not used or even looked at it for at least six months so the accusation that I am bringing arguments from there is totally unfounded!