Air Berlin

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 11 months

AB have been awarded Best Low-Cost Airline in the world 2006 and best Low-Cost Airline in Europe 2005 & 2006 based on Skytrax's World Airline Survey. See press release on www.airberlin.com

Wonder what the eminent Irishman will have to say about that?

Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

Truly deserve it too!

Member for

19 years 8 months

I think Sytrax should do a "reverse" awards too - the worst... I'm sure that the "eminent Irishman" would have more input to that sort of award! ;)

Andy

Member for

18 years 9 months

Do we keep having to have the Ryanair digs? :rolleyes:

Member for

18 years 8 months

Well done Air Berlin who I think are much better then Ryanair :cool: Hope They keep there Fokker aircraft for a long time. :D

James

Member for

24 years 2 months

I've never flown with Air Berlin but from what I can see, they offer superb fares and inflight service, too. A low cost airline but with all the frills! :)

Member for

17 years 9 months

Air Berlin might be better than Ryanair at service, not hard really! but for the last 3 years in a row they have made a loss, €60.1million in 2003, €0.8million in 2004 and €6.9m in 2005. Ryanairs bottom line profit was €306.7million for the last 12 months. I know who I d rather have shares with!

So I think the eminent irishman would be laughing at AB all the way to the bank with his millions!

Member for

18 years 8 months

Air Berlin might be better than Ryanair at service, not hard really! but for the last 3 years in a row they have made a loss, €60.1million in 2003, €0.8million in 2004 and €6.9m in 2005. Ryanairs bottom line profit was €306.7million for the last 12 months. I know who I d rather have shares with!

So I think the eminent irishman would be laughing at AB all the way to the bank with his millions!

I would have shares in AB then Crappy Ryanair.

James :mad: