Sun's little scandal!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 1 month

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006260513,00.html

My word, i'm having a heart attack!!!
The Sun......printing news other to do than England, the World Cup, and Rooney's 1mm long metartarsel or what ever it is?! :diablo:
Or is my viral infection affecting my reading too and not only my speech? :rolleyes:
I'm sure its just summat to fill page 1492 with the rest of it being about tomorrow's Game :D

"Its only in da Sun"

Quite suprised tho

Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

Actually, it's a VERY serious issue

Yes sorry, but the fact is that it comes from the Sun, which you can never trust when it comes to issues like this, and most of the time they do go OTT

The fact that the CAA are investigating it, means that there might be some hot water ahead for BA

:EDIT: I've just been told by someone that this might open a larger can of worms than just BA's

Member for

19 years 10 months

That is quite worrying to think this maintenance man is working for another airline now. In reading that article, it sounds as if he doesn't show any remorse for his actions "I knew this was coming!"
As for the comment about the sun printing news about England's game in the World cup tomorrow, it's just jealousy because Wales didn't qualify! :diablo:

My word, i'm having a heart attack!!!
The Sun......printing news other to do than England, the World Cup, and Rooney's 1mm long metartarsel or what ever it is?! :diablo:
Or is my viral infection affecting my reading too and not only my speech? :rolleyes:
I'm sure its just summat to fill page 1492 with the rest of it being about tomorrow's Game :D

"Its only in da Sun"

Quite suprised tho

Member for

20 years 1 month

As for the comment about the sun printing news about England's game in the World cup tomorrow, it's just jealousy because Wales didn't qualify! :diablo:

Yeah i know lol :o

But back to the matter, i wonder how many aircraft this man was employed on!?

Member for

19 years 8 months

Trust David Learmount to have a say on the matter! ;)

Flex

Member for

18 years 8 months

Yes sorry, but the fact is that it comes from the Sun, which you can never trust when it comes to issues like this, and most of the time they do go OTT

The fact that the CAA are investigating it, means that there might be some hot water ahead for BA

:EDIT: I've just been told by someone that this might open a larger can of worms than just BA's

Mate you can never trust any newspaper. :cool:

James

Member for

19 years 8 months

Some of the story may be overhyped in the typical sun fashion (That paper isnt even fit for bog roll).. but there is one key element in the story.

His stamped got noticed on paperwork while he was away..... that says to me, that the engineer in question may be a berk...but the safety control systems worked and spotted the danger!