MAN Meet 1st August 2006

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 8 months

Ok, I had mentioned this date in the proposal thread a few weeks ago, but I have now confirmed my transport to Gatwick and home from Heathrow, and so can now book my flights.

It seemed that a number of people would be about for the 1st, so who's in?

As soon as I've got atleast a couple of people confirmed (asap please, if the flights go up in price I wont be coming!) then I'll get my flights booked.

I would be flying up on the Jet2 146 from LGW, arriving in MAN at 0945.

Departing again at 1910 on a Bmi ERJ to LHR.

Original post

Member for

18 years 7 months

I have gigs in Norway on the 3rd, 4th and 5th, but the 1st is looking good at the moment. Assuming that stays the case I'm definately up for it!

Paul

Member for

20 years 8 months

Yep I'm good with that Dan, I'll be a more last-minute confirmer but everything's looking good :D.

Member for

19 years 11 months

Provided we don't have a sudden crisis at work, I'm in. :)

Member for

20 years 8 months

Good to hear from you three. Is anyone else going to defnitely confirm or book flights to meet here? A soon as someone is actually confirmed I will be ready to book the flights. I just don't want an unfortunate set of coincidences to happen and that all the people who say that they'll 'confirm nearer the time' end up not coming and leaving me stuck.

Member for

20 years 2 months

Hmmmm Im free that day but only get home from Germany at 2230 the night before. Ill have a think and let yous know.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Ok, it seems like some good interest. But no-one has definitely confirmed that they're coming yet. Where are you...?

Also, does Bmi Regional still get inflight service from MAN-LHR?

Member for

20 years 1 month

I'll be coming, though this might not mean i'll be heading to FIA, oh well lol

Member for

20 years 10 months

As I said before, work dependent I should definitly be there, looking forward already!

AFAIK you don't get complimentary inflight service on LHR-MAN.

Member for

19 years 2 months

As long as nothing comes up...me + car should be there :)

Member for

19 years 4 months

Dan - how are you getting down to EGKK? That is my main issue being in Colchester.... If I can suss that out, then I will try and come with ya...

Member for

20 years 8 months

Judging by this respone, would you now say that it's safe for me to book my flights?

Dan - how are you getting down to EGKK? That is my main issue being in Colchester.... If I can suss that out, then I will try and come with ya...

I'm on the National Express from Stansted. I get free travel because I have an Arriva staff pass. But that's what I had to sort out before I could confirm, cos I couldn't afford to pay for the coach if I had to.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Ok, I have to go out soon and so have booked myself up. So that's it, I am confirmed and shall be attending.

If it turns out that no-one with a car does get there on the day (unlikely, I know) then is is easy for me to get on a bus South Side, taking into account my flight times?

Member for

18 years 8 months

Sorry won't be able to do much this year:(,but next year i be in and looking forward to it.

James

Member for

18 years 6 months

Its a Tuesday but it could be ok for me, might see you all there

Jon

Member for

24 years 2 months

I'm seriously considering it, even though I've got debts to pay off and the fact that I don't have a clue what I'll be doing at that time!

Hopefully, if my circumstances change, I'll book up closer to the time.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Mark and I are likely contenders. For me it depends on what Sir Alan S thinks of me...

Member for

20 years 10 months

If i am at work that day, I will be looking to get to MAN very early that day, about 7am, and spend a few hours at the Southside before everyone arrives! Will then have to leave about 14:30.

Hope loads of people can make it :).

Member for

20 years 8 months

If i am at work that day, I will be looking to get to MAN very early that day, about 7am, and spend a few hours at the Southside before everyone arrives! Will then have to leave about 14:30.

Hope loads of people can make it :).

So that makes you pretty much confirmed then Tom, atleast from 7am til 1430? And does that also mean you'd be able to meet me from my flight?

Member for

19 years 11 months

Ahem...."southside"...."lift"....."your benevolent Moderator"..... ahem.... :diablo:

Member for

20 years 1 month

Erm...did i hear the word lift too?

Railways Station please :D:D