Jet2 757s At MAN

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 1 month

Hi all, a few photos have been knockin around of charter flights that Jet2 have done from MAN on the 757, well these maybe a thing of the past, the 757 maybe as regular as the 733 now! i have just got my roster for June an on the 1st of june im on the 757 and i have several more flights on it too.

Looking forward to it!!!

Original post

Member for

19 years 10 months

How many flights do you do each day/month, if you don't mind me asking. Which routes from MAN will the 757 be operating on?

Member for

20 years 2 months

G-LSAC named Jet2 Lanzarote

Member for

20 years 1 month

How many flights do you do each day/month, if you don't mind me asking. Which routes from MAN will the 757 be operating on?

No dont worry happy to help :P

We generally do a there and back most days, some times we do MAN-BUD-MAN-AMS-MAN in one day thats a long day but still in hours, we used to do MAN-VLC-MAN-AMS-MAN not sure if they doin that again in the summer!! we also do some double LGWs AMSs.

How many you work a month is totaly varied!!! last roster i had 16 sectors, on my new roster i have 24 sectors and others i have had 30 sectors, so it is really varied!! on top of sectors you mayget Standbys aswell, but unlike some airlines we DONT do airport standbys so its ok!!! hope this Helps!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Member for

20 years 1 month

oooooo forgot to say the 757 is on ALC IBZ PMI thats all i know of so far!?

Member for

18 years 6 months

ow i didnt know they have already started 757 flights out of MAN, i really like that livery on the 752! Pretty Intense hours!

Jon

Member for

18 years

the 757 is on ALC IBZ PMI thats all i know of so far!?

Yup that's all I've heard too so far....

ow i didnt know they have already started 757 flights out of MAN, i really like that livery on the 752! Pretty Intense hours!

Jon

Nope no B757 flights out of MAN as of yet (apart from a couple which operated for another airline/s). The B757s (AA and AD) are due to start at the end of this month, if not beginning of June.

Oh and as for intense hours, that's nothing compared to Ryanair or Easyjet ;)

Member for

20 years 1 month

Pretty Intense hours!

Well not really, most days are great i.e when you just do there an back, the these doubles may happen most days but half the time u will only get 1 or 2 a roster so its not bad at all. we are lucky with our destinations with flight times etc, as for intense No way not atall!!!

an yeah like HON said its not like easyJet or Ryanair and the pay is a lot better than what some airlines offer.

Member for

18 years 6 months

so not all bad then :)

Jon

Member for

19 years

It is great to see pilots choosing this forum over the other one (PP) This one is more laid back. It's so much more refreshing!

Member for

19 years 8 months

It is great to see pilots choosing this forum over the other one (PP) This one is more laid back. It's so much more refreshing!

Hardly. I don't think that is happening or ever will happen.

Flex 35

Member for

20 years 10 months

It is great to see pilots choosing this forum

You talking about my mate FlyMonarch? He's only safe to let loose with a bar cart!

1L.

Member for

20 years 1 month

You talking about my mate FlyMonarch? He's only safe to let loose with a bar cart!

1L.

Exactly!!! :D
an on my Bar cart i will stay!!!!

Member for

20 years 10 months

Mines a V&T then please.

1L.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Landing Drinks is it ??? :P....