Question.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 11 months

Is there any Cabin Crew Or Airline Pilots On Here ? Regards Lee.

Original post

Member for

18 years 11 months

What kind of question is that? Yes im sure there are cabin crew and Airline pilots on here...
Is that all you wanted to know?!

Member for

17 years 11 months

If So.

Do you know there forum names ? Regards Lee

Member for

18 years 11 months

any women :) lol

if so what are there names :dev2: :diablo:

Member for

18 years 3 months

FlyMonarch is one of the cabin crew on here. He has everything Jet2 on his account except for his user, lol.

Member for

19 years 10 months

My brother works for Monarch, does that count? :D

Member for

18 years 3 months

I build um!

Member for

19 years 8 months

Yes there is. Without them this forum really would be in trouble. ;)

Flex 35

Member for

24 years 2 months

is it wise giving lee the names as im sure they dont want to be bugged!

Member for

19 years 8 months

is it wise giving lee the names as im sure they dont want to be bugged!

Wilco that.

Flex 35

Member for

17 years 11 months

:o

He is A Cabin Crew Member For Jet2 ? I have been on Jet2

Member for

19 years

I have been on Jet2

Many people here have been on Jet2 as well :)

Member for

24 years 2 months

I was cabin crew for Airtours / Mytravel for nearly 11 years. Hung up my wings last year.

Member for

20 years 10 months

Softlad, been meaning to ask you for a while now. What are you and Mrs. Softlad upto these days? Hope all is going well for you both. PM me if you prefer.

Lee, I am cabin crew which I explained when you PM'd me to ask if I was a pilot. As I said then if have any questions get in touch.

1L.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Things are going very well thanks. Im now working for the police and the mrs works part time at a pub down the road. We had a little girl last year who is one on friday. We both miss flying in some ways. Strange feeling when you get out of the industry. Got to get on with things though. :)

Member for

20 years 10 months

Glad to hear things are going well for you.

1L.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Softlad, been meaning to ask you for a while now. What are you and Mrs. Softlad upto these days? Hope all is going well for you both. PM me if you prefer.
1L.

I was wondering about that myself ?

Equally glad to hear you both found gainful employment. Any chance of a return to the airline business do you think ?

Member for

24 years 2 months

Not for me. If i started with another airline i would have to go in at the bottom of the pile. Being at Airtours that long i worked my way up to purser and was on ok money. Starting over the money would not be nearly as good. Also with the little one now its good to come home every night and not get called away on stbys at the drop of a hat. Don't get me wrong though i loved my 11 years flying and had some great times. But as you get older your prioritys change and i think getting made redundant came at the right time for me , well as much as that sort of thing can. Thanks both of you for asking. :)

Member for

20 years 1 month

Yes Flymonarch is Cabin Crew and yes i work for Jet2.com, anymore questions?? or is that all you require!
im sure there are a few more on here too ;)

Member for

18 years 11 months

hi flymonarch

when jet2 do AMS from NCL are they just using the resident G-CELA

or will they need to base another aircraft there?

cheers

jason

Member for

20 years 1 month

xpboy im based in manchester, but a mate was doin some work out of there other week an he was on LA, i think thats all they have at the min but maybe gettin more aircraft leased or from bases who know!!