when jet2 start teneriefe route? from ncl

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 11 months

when this starts, will it be a 757? as the 737-300's cant do teneriefe am i right or....

jason

Original post

Member for

19 years 3 months

It will be a 757, however, the 733s are able to do NCL-TFS-NCL nonstop.
737-400s however, sometimes struggle with the winds etc.

Member for

18 years

when this starts, will it be a 757? as the 737-300's cant do teneriefe am i right or....

jason

The route will be operated by the B757's even though the B737-300's can and do manage it on the Sunday service from LBA. Just for the record, the NCL service doesn't start until 3rd October this year.

Member for

19 years 10 months

As stated before on another thread on this forum jet2.com flights to Blackpool, Newcastle, Belfast Int'l from Tenerife South will be operated by a Tenerife Based Boeing 757-200.

The Jet2.com TFS based will be crewed from Blackpool based Cabin and Flight crews.

Hope this helps.

NOTE:
LBA flights to Tenerife & Arrecife are to be operated by one of the 2 LBA Based B757-200's.

Member for

20 years 1 month

The Jet2.com TFS based will be crewed from Blackpool based Cabin and Flight crews.

if im right in thinking from what i have heard, the BLK cabin crew arent 757 trained as yet, we recived letters in the post last week to say they are dual basing us (man) with blk, although we shouuld do too many flights fro our 2nd base i hve afeeling we will be doin the TFS from there as i said the BLK crew arnt 757 trained (As yet)

Member for

18 years 8 months

Will any JET2 aircraft gain Spanish register's and have Spanish cabin crew.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Will any JET2 aircraft gain Spanish register's and have Spanish cabin crew.

Nope shouldnt think it will