20 years 3 months

Jet2 B757 GLSAC was dlvd as N310FV 08 Mar
It was then registered as GLSAC on 14 Mar
On 27 Mar, It transfered to N254DG

Any idea what's going on here?

Original post

Member for

21 years

I believe its still at Southend and not Leeds. The FAA entry for it is very basic, not containing any owner details, so possibly just some transferring of ownership/leasing companies.

It does seem a bit strange that it made it onto the UK register before being taken off again though.

Member for

20 years 3 months

Have Jet2 decided against it?

Member for

18 years 7 months

Could it be that on closer examination Jet2 are not happy with their proposed purchase and have sent it back. Begs the question as to what will happen to the 2nd aircraft coming from the same source??

Member for

18 years 3 months

Im a bit behind but are these 757's going to be based at LBA and if so how many more?

Member for

18 years 8 months

One is going to Manchester.
Why don't they get some ex United 757's these are PW powered :o

Member for

20 years 2 months

rumor has it that we (MAN) are gettin AA so LBA may be gettin AC in replace of AA dont ask me why, that just whats been going round MAN, and then we will get AD, who knows!

Member for

20 years 3 months

rumor has it that we (MAN) are gettin AA so LBA may be gettin AC in replace of AA dont ask me why, that just whats been going round MAN, and then we will get AD, who knows!

But why has AC been re-regd to N254DG?

Member for

18 years

...And AB is still being based at LBA, for now?

Member for

18 years 6 months

So strange, why would they register the plane if they werent happy with it and then re-register?????

Surely before they get these planes an engineer(s) go and see the plane first ???

Member for

20 years 6 months

One is going to Manchester.
Why don't they get some ex United 757's these are PW powered :o

Because simply said, they're crap.
Lower MTOW and range.

Member for

20 years 2 months

...And AB is still being based at LBA, for now?

yeah that is correct

Member for

20 years 2 months

But why has AC been re-regd to N254DG?

Im not sure maybe not happy with performance or what ever but i think its very strange too, maybe it didnt have a good record workin when it was with Ryan Int????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Member for

18 years 7 months

FAA records have been updated today showing aircraft now owned by Wilmington Trust Co which is a financial institution. Could be that Jet2 are using this company to finance the lease of the aircraft. If Wilmington are shown as owners presumably it will have to carry a 'N' registration.
Could still be at Southend being painted!!

Wilmington have 1040 planes registered to them in the FAA register!!