Expectations world championship footbal '06.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Here is a list, subject to change. DUS is looking really good with Aeromexico 767 and 777s.

http://www.planeboys.de/startseite/Movements/forecast/wm_fluege_2006a.htm

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

Are the JL, RG, SK, etc. flights listed here their scheduled services or are they charters?

Member for

19 years

Are the JL, RG, SK, etc. flights listed here their scheduled services or are they charters?

I assume there charters. It's a shame that there all going in and out on different days, I might weigh up going somewhere like Berlin.

Member for

18 years 8 months

When england fans are out there I bet some will do the Dambuster theme and saulte.

I like it that Eastern airways will be there and the airline i have been on 10 times VLM.

63 Sa 08.Jul 1650 Eastern Airways SAAB 2000 Mo 10.Jul 1200

James

Member for

18 years 2 months

Pity the listing doesn't show the departure airfields as I had been speculating elsewhere that (due to hints and rumours and activity on the ground) some of the charters would operate from SEN.
Heaven knows SEN needs some passenger movements, be they scheduled or charter.
Since the airport re-launched itself in 2004 as a serious London-area departure point (following the reconfiguration of its runway with RESAs etc.) there has been precious little to show for it.
Anyone have any information on this?

Member for

20 years 11 months

Heading to DUS for the JAL and two Aeromexico's on the 15th is so tempting.... £59 plus hotel.... hmmm will have to have a think!