easyJet dropping BFS -> NCL + -> LGW?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

My sister was checking easyjet to NCL as she is going to visit Durham Uni.

easyJet website says that the route is only bookable up to 30th September. LGW says the same. All other routes are bookable until the end of summer season 3rd week of october.

Are they dropping the routes?

Original post

Member for

19 years 3 months

Highly doubt it. easyJet summer schedule ends 30th September so probably just havent put winter seats on sale yet.

Member for

24 years 2 months

then why have some things running to end of October and not others?

Member for

24 years 2 months

then why have some things running to end of October and not others?

the NCL - BFS loads always seem very high, particuarly the 20:00ish departure. Anyone know how flybe does on the NCL-BHD runs?

Member for

19 years 7 months

the NCL - BFS loads always seem very high, particuarly the 20:00ish departure. Anyone know how flybe does on the NCL-BHD runs?

Well my sister flew with BE in January to NCL and there were 12pax on it. So not too hot. BE only have 1 flight a day now between BHD and NCL. Easy winning that battle it seems.

Member for

20 years 2 months

Thre Easyjet summer scedule doesnt end on 30th Sptember it runs until the last saturday in October when the clocks change as with every other scheduled airline.

The charter summer timetable runs from the start of May until the end of September and then things begin to quieten dow a bit.

Member for

20 years 1 month

I don't think easyjet would drop the BFS-NCL route. It always seems to full and with flybe doing less flights from BHD they may actual increase the number of flights to 4 a day like the GLA/EDI routes from BFS.

Although should easyjet drop the BFS/NCL route im sure Jet2 would take over the route since they have bases at both airports.

Richard

Member for

20 years 1 month

My sister was checking easyjet to NCL as she is going to visit Durham Uni.

easyJet website says that the route is only bookable up to 30th September. LGW says the same. All other routes are bookable until the end of summer season 3rd week of october.

Are they dropping the routes?

That's the case with some of the domestic routes from EDI, such as LGW. They just haven't released the seats beyond that date yet.

Member for

19 years

You're right there. LGW-Inverness/Edinburgh/Belfast/Cork/Shannon etc. aren't released yet - unless they're planning a major change in operations and loads of new routes :D