My two penny's worth....

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hello all,

Well this is just a call to all the possible lurkers from Asia to come out and start posting. Although i do think that this board is based in the UK and will always have a European base on discussions, but i do believe if we do find some good members from Asia this board would offer a better global outlook from what we get right now. It is no myth that the Asian economies and there airline industries are booming, and we have the latest order books to proove that. I personally feel Asia-Pacific is ignored on these forums, and i do not blame the members for it at all but the lack of participants from this region.

So why lurk, come and say your opinions and lets have some good discussions on this region, we all know aviation in Asia is too big to be ignored off.

Hopefully i havent made a fool of myself with this post. :D

Original post

Member for

18 years 9 months

Well if there are no people from the far-east on here to start with then posting on these forums won't do much! :D

Member for

24 years 2 months

Have you not noticed that when you read a thread, it tells you that x number of people are also reading it? More often than not, at least half of the people are simply 'Guests'.

Member for

18 years 9 months

Have you not noticed that when you read a thread, it tells you that x number of people are also reading it? More often than not, at least half of the people are simply 'Guests'.

Yeah - but I was meaning getting people on here in the first place. By the way I fully agree with KabirT's sentiments.

Member for

19 years 11 months

I agree with everything Kabir says.

It's a fact that there is no shortage of Asian participation in, for example, the Modern Military Forums and we're a very welcoming bunch in here into the bargain. :D

There's an old saying that goes along the lines of "You can lead a horse to water, but just you try holding it's head under...............". Or something like that, anway.

Member for

24 years 2 months

" but you can't make it drink " is what you are looking for Grey. ;)

Member for

19 years 11 months

That all depends, Softlad......... :diablo: