New Jet 2 German route from Leeds

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years

Jet 2 have just announced a new daily ex Sat route from Leeds to Dusseldorf. Flights depart LBA at 1800 and arrive back at LBA at 2130. Should be good for all concerned, with fares starting at GBP7.

Original post

Member for

18 years 3 months

Yep, heard about this a good few months ago. I've already booked a flight for my mates in July. Hope it succeeds. :)

Member for

20 years 2 months

Not great for business travellers is it? One flight a day and then it departs rather late!!

Although LS are doing quite wel so Im sure it will work.

Member for

18 years 7 months

Excellent news. Yet more new routes from my humble home airport!

Paul

Member for

20 years 10 months

Superb news! DUS might be good for spotting in the summer, arrive at night, book a cheap local hotel, and then have a full day of spotting the next day!

Member for

24 years 2 months

id be up for that given superb pics from dus recently. im sure MarkL will go too and paul HAS to come as if we talk to each other flight will seem 5 minutes long :D

Member for

18 years 7 months

id be up for that given superb pics from dus recently. im sure MarkL will go too and paul HAS to come as if we talk to each other flight will seem 5 minutes long :D

Flight? What flight? Felt like a short taxi ride to me!

So, an overnighter in DUS. I'm up for it, assuming I'm in the country (the UK that is!) Anyone else interested?

Paul

Member for

20 years 2 months

Ill be in DUS this time next week wooo hooo.

Member for

21 years

DUS would be great, and criminally I've yet to use Jet2 since I got up here to Leeds, despite flying more intensively than I ever have done before! I'm trying to see if I can fit a trip into the offer period in May, but it depends when my exams fall.

Member for

20 years 10 months

I'm definitly up for DUS, as I told Mr Nichols earlier, personally I am looking to go in July/August, hopefully would be excellent weather in Germany at that time of year!

Member for

24 years 2 months

If you need help finding a hotel let me know. And sure i would be around for a meeting. ;)

If I may suggest 24th and 25th June, as this is the start of the holiday season in the region and normaly the bussiest days of the year. Especially the sunday.

Member for

18 years 2 months

Well i wouldnt mind going!

Member for

19 years 11 months

I hope the LBA marketing department are reading this or pprune.
Then they can officially anounce it on the website !

Member for

18 years 3 months

I hope the LBA marketing department are reading this or pprune.
Then they can officially anounce it on the website !

They already have.