Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

easyJet expansion

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RIPConcorde
    EGPH
    • Feb 2004

easyJet expansion

https://www.easyjet.com/EN/News/ten_...ew_cities.html

Weekly EDI-ALC looks laughable in amongst that lot.
  • Tartan Pics
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Feb 2006

Have to agree, that is just a wee nip at GSM, totally pointless by EZY, Really can't see EZY do much more at EDI, as GLA is to become a new hub, and NCL takes care of the east coast. Have to laugh at the line on the EZY blurb:
    "Todays announcement also holds "exciting" news for Scotland" the excitement of 1 weekly flight, taking on GSM's daily flight....not really Foreman V Ali.......
    Awrabest Scotty
    my shots on My aviation.net
    my shots on JetPhotos.Net!
    Going QUOing

Comment

• LBARULES
      Pointless flightaholic!
      • May 2003

Superb news for Bristol with Toulouse, La Rochelle, Krakow, Marseille and Rijeka all added! Really interesting destinations.

Comment

• bmi-star
        EGOV local
        • Feb 2004

And with Istanbul and Marrakesh added last week, its been an interesting few days at Easyland!
        Regards, Elgan

Comment

• RIPConcorde
          EGPH
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Tartan Pics
          Have to agree, that is just a wee nip at GSM, totally pointless by EZY, Really can't see EZY do much more at EDI, as GLA is to become a new hub, and NCL takes care of the east coast. Have to laugh at the line on the EZY blurb:
          "Todays announcement also holds "exciting" news for Scotland" the excitement of 1 weekly flight, taking on GSM's daily flight....not really Foreman V Ali.......
          Their expansion from Scotland so far has been all talk and very little to get excited over. SXF has been the only worthwhile addition, the rest is just disappointing. Still, with more new routes expected from EDI and GLA in the months to come, we'll just have to see what happens...

Comment

• tomfellows
            Rank 5 Registered User
            • Mar 2005

Ooh yes, Easyjet really are adding interesting destinations. Seems to me they are trying to tap into Ryanair's market - e.g La rochelle and Krakow.

I though easyJet were going to announce something 'big' at Edinburgh soon as well. I hardly call a weekly ALC flight big
            Tom
            My Jetphotos album

Comment

• RIPConcorde
              EGPH
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by tomfellows
              Ooh yes, Easyjet really are adding interesting destinations. Seems to me they are trying to tap into Ryanair's market - e.g La rochelle and Krakow.

I though easyJet were going to announce something 'big' at Edinburgh soon as well. I hardly call a weekly ALC flight big
              They've finally come to an agreement for expansion from EDI and GLA, although it's about 5 years too late. However, yes we were expecting something big from EZY in Scotland, and all we've got of any worth is SXF from GLA. It wouldn't be so disappointing if they hadn't talked it up so much to the point where we were expecting something more than daily/weekly ALC, AGP, PMI...

Comment

• G-CDFF
                • Sep 2005

Great news, especially the BRS routes!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
                X