What plane will I be on?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 4 months

Does anyone know if there is a website I can go to to find out what sort of plane I will be on when Im going on holiday? Im off to Dominican Rebublic in may and was curious what plane Id be on. The travel agent didnt seem to know!

Cheers

Jamie

Original post

Member for

18 years 4 months

www.expedia.co.uk tells you what type of plane you'll be on, but not the a/c series..

Member for

18 years 7 months

Does anyone know if there is a website I can go to to find out what sort of plane I will be on when Im going on holiday? Im off to Dominican Rebublic in may and was curious what plane Id be on. The travel agent didnt seem to know!

Cheers

Jamie

Who are you travelling with?

Member for

19 years 4 months

Will more than likely be a 767 (FCA/MON/BY/MYT/XLA) or an A330 (MON/TCX/MYT) or a B743 (EUK(XLA))

;)

Member for

18 years 4 months

travelling with first choice from Gatwick

Member for

20 years 9 months

First Choice B767-300 then, unless you booked with FCA but the flight is with another airline.

Member for

18 years 7 months

travelling with first choice from Gatwick

Will definately bee a 763 with FCA. I relly want to try out their long-haul service. It looks excellent! :D

Member for

18 years 4 months

upgrading to their premier service - 110 quid return 36inch legroom, complimentary cocktail before boarding etc, looking forward to it!

Member for

18 years 7 months

upgrading to their premier service - 110 quid return 36inch legroom, complimentary cocktail before boarding etc, looking forward to it!

I worked for the ground handlers of FCA at LGW, and managed to get down onto one of their 767's during boarding for an SFB flight, and the premium cabin was really nice, so hope you enjoy it. If you don't, let me know!