Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backpackers Xpress...?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugh Jarse
    replied
    I thought it was out of these ashes that AV8 grew but then they didn't survive either.

Leave a comment:

• Tartan Pics
    replied
    Ahh Apologies, Cloud 9...never spotted that, agree with T5, think they are indeed resigned to history.

Leave a comment:

• T5
    replied
    This was talked about on this forum quite some time ago. I think that's the last we'll ever hear of it.

Leave a comment:

• cloud_9
    replied
    Originally posted by Tartan Pics
    ...hoping to get off the ground in November.

Wee story at: http://www.travelbiz.com.au/articles/fb/0c020efb.asp
    When you say they where hoping to get off the ground in November, am I right in thinking that this was suppose to be November 2004, as the article was published on 4th June 2004.

Have operations actually commenced or is it still 'hoping to get off the ground'...?

Leave a comment:

• Tartan Pics
    replied
    Still apparently on the go, hoping to get off the ground in November to MAN and MUC.

Wee story at: http://www.travelbiz.com.au/articles/fb/0c020efb.asp

Leave a comment:

• cloud_9
    started a topic Backpackers Xpress...?

Backpackers Xpress...?

Does anyone know anything about this airline, Backpackers Xpress?

From what I have found out already, it was a new airline that was supposed to of launched in June 2004, and was targeting the backpacking party crowd headed to and from Australia, but I can't find out any more info other than that...

Was it just one of those 'idea/dream' airlines that never got off the ground, or is it actually operating?

What are the prospects for an airline that defines such a unqiue market for its audience?

Any info will be much appreciated.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
X