Flybe battle to sponsor Southampton

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 3 months

I read today that in the southern daily echo that flybe are planning to sign an argreement to sponsor Southampton Football club and have flybe written on their shirts, only a few papers to sign and flybe will hope to be put on the saints shirts next seison, But battleing against the former sponsor Freinds provident and intent to have their name on their stadium. i Havent got a pictue of the picture of the modified( what it would look like) flybe that was published on the daild echo.

Regards, Daniel

Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

Well its gonna be a big loss of commercial advertising, dropping from Premiership coverage, to Championship coverage. Tho Birmingham might be relegated anyway :D

Member for

19 years 3 months

Well its gonna be a big loss of commercial advertising, dropping from Premiership coverage, to Championship coverage. Tho Birmingham might be relegated anyway :D

With a bit of luck!!!!!

Wouldn't mind flyBe sponsoring us (villa).

They'd be suited to us because like their dash 8's, we're prone to messing up when its least expected :D

Member for

18 years 3 months

With a bit of luck!!!!!

Wouldn't mind flyBe sponsoring us (villa).

They'd be suited to us because like their dash 8's, we're prone to messing up when its least expected :D

Yeah but i think flybe are only gona sponsor the places that are their main base

Member for

18 years 6 months

Yeah but i think flybe are only gona sponsor the places that are their main base

Think you'll find Birmingham is a fairliy big base of flybe's, second only to Southampton actually.

Flybe have also just signed a contract championship side Norwich City - is that allowed, 3 teams, 1 league?

Member for

19 years 1 month

Goodness me, they are desperate sponsering such pathetic teams.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Goodness me, they are desperate sponsering such pathetic teams.

I am sure that is a matter of opinion...