What would it be called

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 3 months

I somtimes when im bored create my own airline (jot it down on paper) i come up with the most bizzar names. if you could create your own airlin3 what would it be called?? I've come up with

Leap Airlines

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

If I could create my own real life airline it would be called Sabena and based in Brussels.

Member for

19 years 10 months

I've always liked 'AeroVapour'

Member for

18 years 7 months

i thought of "RailTrack Aviation" .....:)

Member for

18 years 6 months

I made up "Welsh Dragon Airways", based at CWL but I think it is a bit ambitious, serving almost every main European city and the large ones in America atc.

Member for

18 years 3 months

AeroCrap does for me.

Member for

18 years 2 months

Somethong that sounds inviting

Sunseekers maybe :)

Member for

18 years 9 months

Could always try something really unique like painting the aircraft a bright colour and calling the airline SqueezyJet.

Lee

Member for

24 years 2 months

In honour of the comedian Joep van het Heck (sp?)

Vulgair
Air Crash

Member for

19 years 8 months

i would call my airline "Dan-Air"

Member for

20 years 11 months

If I could create my own real life airline it would be called Sabena and based in Brussels.

You would have to be the most patriotic person i've ever come across!!

Member for

18 years 11 months

Airline names, what about funny accronyms for airlines, a couple I remember from airlines calling in at "Belize International"

SAHSA - Stay At Home Stay Alive airlines

TACA - Take A Chance Airways

Back on topic, I would form Sub Ways (Subcontactor Airways) a low cost airline dedicated to moving subcontractors on point to point services. No hubs, No delays, No connecting flights, No reclining seats, No children, No tourists, Express check-in, No crowds, Flight departures at the end of the working day, Arrivals just before the start working day!

2 classes of Ticket

Sub Standard or the more expensive
Sub Liminal

Member for

24 years 2 months

In honour of the comedian Joep van het Heck (sp?)

Vulgair
Air Crash

Youp van 't Heck :cool:

Member for

18 years 11 months

i defo wouldnt call it "FRESH"

Member for

18 years 6 months

Here is my idea...

My airline would be called VISION AIRWAYS

It would be a low-cost airline based on the principles of JetBlue Airways, operating A320's out of LGW to popular destinations within Europe. And if there was enough space in the regional market, it would operate the E190!

When I am bored, I spend my time designing liveries. This is my attempt for VISION. What do you think?

Attachments

Member for

19 years 4 months

My airline is all set-up ;) Lots of word documents on planned routes etc...lol

Aircraft type unknown, perhaps Q400. Just 1 to start with.

Name: UKanfly

Identity: Crisis...lol. Unsure whether to go for full service or low cost. So far its full service but these days pax expect low fares so its kind of hard. Original routes would be GLA-ORY 2x daily and GLA-MUC 1x daily.

Ha :)

Gaz

Member for

19 years 10 months

mine would be called Smile.

Based on a premium low cost model ala Jetblue/Monarch Sch - flying from Luton/Doncaster and Bournemouth to popular UK and european destinations. Allocated seating, leather seats etc.