Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most annoying travel problem...

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andrewm
    Rank 2 Registered User
    • Jan 2000

Originally posted by Bmused55
    Especialy the kind whose parents seem to be deaf towards as they just continue screaming
    The would be because they are ignoring the child as if they speak to "it" (probably because it wants something) then the child will always scream to get its own way.
    Regards, Andrew

Comment

• cloud_9
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by andrewm
      The would be because they are ignoring the child as if they speak to "it" (probably because it wants something) then the child will always scream to get its own way.
      lol.

but parents should have more control over their kids when on flights...

On one flight I was on, they allowed the child to play with their toy cars in the aisle, and bearing in mind this was a single aisled aircraft, it caused havoc whilst trying to fight the queue for the loo, having a car rammed into your foot... I was hoping that the cabin crew could of run over the toy with the trolley!

Perhaps they could introduce a child only section of the aircraft, preferably somewhere in the baggage hold...hehe :diablo:

Comment

• steve rowell
        Expat Geordie
        • Apr 2003

I've always had an inner ear problem after any sort of flight. I have no trouble whilst flying but in the weeks following a flight i have vertigo which causes slight dizziness and nausea
        Best Regards Steve

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
        X