Finding a friend

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 2 months

Hi!
Back in 1974 I did a season of cotton spraying in the Sudan. One of the other guys on the team came from Australia. His name was Ray Teicher, and he had his wife Judy with him. Since then I've lost contact with him, but is now trying to find him. I heard once that he was in Kuala Lumpur, but that is years ago. Also that he ran a flying school somewhere. He must be around 60 -65 now. Does anyone have any idea? Is there any online service for (previously), licensed personnel? Any forums for people in the agricultural aviation business or flying schools down under? Appreciate any help anyone would like to provide. Thank You.
Harald

Original post

Member for

19 years 11 months

It might be worthwhile posting this on the Historic Aviation and General Aviation Forums as well.

GA

Member for

19 years 1 month

There is also a site called www.crewconnected.com . It may be worth a go. I am pretty sure there is an Australian version of friends reunited too. I assume you have already tried the pprune lost sheep section.

Member for

18 years 9 months

Hi!
Back in 1974 I did a season of cotton spraying in the Sudan. One of the other guys on the team came from Australia. His name was Ray Teicher, and he had his wife Judy with him. Since then I've lost contact with him, but is now trying to find him. I heard once that he was in Kuala Lumpur, but that is years ago. Also that he ran a flying school somewhere. He must be around 60 -65 now. Does anyone have any idea? Is there any online service for (previously), licensed personnel? Any forums for people in the agricultural aviation business or flying schools down under? Appreciate any help anyone would like to provide. Thank You.
Harald

If he is still in Australia you may be able to locate him using the on-line white pages:

http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/busSearch.jhtml