Air rage grounds 200 passengers...

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 6 months

Have a look at this... a Thompsonfly flight coming back from Cancun, Mexico had to be diverted due to an unruly passenger!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4615370.stm

Shocking! Am I on my own, or do others think that people like this should be banned from flying? Just like the do at football matches, whereby they ban unruly fans, is there a system in place similar for airlines, or do they just ban the particular from flying with that airline again?

Original post

Member for

19 years 9 months

Im lead to Believe that the airline companies pass the details of banned Individuals to each other,I think this guy will find it very difficult to get a flight home , good chance that he will be charged and prosecuted in the States and might serve a jail sentence there,

Member for

18 years 3 months

damn thats just shocking well done to the crew for keeping there cool good call by the pilot ot

Member for

18 years 8 months

Im lead to Believe that the airline companies pass the details of banned Individuals to each other,I think this guy will find it very difficult to get a flight home , good chance that he will be charged and prosecuted in the States and might serve a jail sentence there,

OK, then what after he has served his term and the time comes to release him? Does he stay in US for the rest of his life because no one wants to fly him out?

Member for

18 years 4 months

OK, then what after he has served his term and the time comes to release him? Does he stay in US for the rest of his life because no one wants to fly him out?

Ever heard of a boat?

Member for

19 years 9 months

I said He will find it very hard to get a flight home, some airline might accept him ,but the conditions that may be forced on the guy might be extreme, ie Several thousand Pound Bond, Handcuffed to a Police officer , things like that ,
I dont know what Powers the US Imigration office has in ordeing a Airline to carry a deportie home

Member for

18 years 6 months

You are right about that. FBI took him off the plane at SFB and charged him for 'interrfering with the duties of the cabin crew'. He could face jail sentance of up to 20 years...!

...and all that just for having too much to drink and getting on your high horse! :D

Harsh but fair in my opinion... :diablo:

Member for

18 years 8 months

You are right about that. FBI took him off the plane at SFB and charged him for 'interrfering with the duties of the cabin crew'. He could face jail sentance of up to 20 years...!

...and all that just for having too much to drink and getting on your high horse! :D

Harsh but fair in my opinion... :diablo:

Does United States taxpayer pay the bill to feed and guard him for 20 years and sail him out of the country 20 years later?

Member for

24 years 2 months

Given its a Polish Passport thats probably his destination apon deportation as you dont usually get to request certain countries.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Maybe he could catch a private jet to Prestwick Kevin ??? :D :D ;)

Member for

18 years 5 months

that really is shocking! credit to the pax for stopping him when he was trying to grab for the emergency exit! people like that really should have a lifetime ban of flying imposed on them :mad:

Member for

19 years 9 months

Maybe he could catch a private jet to Prestwick Kevin ??? :D :D ;)

Overalls to suite :) ;)

Member for

24 years 2 months

BBC News Website now have video of him being arrested!

Member for

18 years 3 months

I hate people like this.