Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Very 'Grey' MAN!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LBARULES
    Pointless flightaholic!
    • May 2003

Originally posted by PMN
    Tom, how come your last two photos look better than mine and you used a bloody PHONE?!

Thanks for coming out to play guys, it was a pleasure to spend an afternoon with a great bunch of people, even if the weather did make us retreat to the bar. Then again...No complaints from me there! Thanks again Steve for driving and Lance for the photography tips, but I have to warn you Mr Modererateror, when I get my new camera you're gonna be sooooo sick of the sight of me at MAN!

We'll have to do it again sometime soon.

Paul
    Not sure about that mate!

Indeed we will have to do it sometime again soon .

Comment

• bmi-star
      EGOV local
      • Feb 2004

Hello from STN!!

Fantastic photos all, my crappy ones will be up in a big thread when i get home

Tom don't worry i'll meet you again some time, and all the others too!!

Well just a quickie from STN, flight up to MAN goes in 90 mins. I got a 737-700 this morning, but not only that, it was the dreamliner scheme, and it had......WINGLETS

Was so chuffed to see it arrive on 06R this morning! Anyway best be off, 50p doesn't last long here!

Went to LCY for a bit too, wasnt too bad

oh IOM tommoz too, D328 yesturday, DH8 today

Cya!
      Regards, Elgan

Comment

• LBARULES
        Pointless flightaholic!
        • May 2003

Great to hear from you Elgan! Dreamliner with winglets... Lucky *ahem* person .

As I told you yesterday, your photos are not crap!! So the EMX service wasnt cancelled today either!?

Comment

• PMN
          PMN
          PlaneObsessedBassPlayer
          • Aug 2005

Elgan! Glad to hear you're having fun! 737-700 with winglets...Lucky ******!

Paul
          My images on Flickr Jetphotos A.Net

Comment

• wozza
            Chelsea Fan
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by bmi-star
            Hello from STN!!

Fantastic photos all, my crappy ones will be up in a big thread when i get home

Tom don't worry i'll meet you again some time, and all the others too!!

Well just a quickie from STN, flight up to MAN goes in 90 mins. I got a 737-700 this morning, but not only that, it was the dreamliner scheme, and it had......WINGLETS

Was so chuffed to see it arrive on 06R this morning! Anyway best be off, 50p doesn't last long here!

Went to LCY for a bit too, wasnt too bad

oh IOM tommoz too, D328 yesturday, DH8 today

Cya!
            Lucky *******, whats better, the D328, City or Dreamliner scheme with winglets,

Obviously City - Did you get any pics?

Comment

• Airline owner
              Rank 5 Registered User
              • Oct 2003

Great shots!!

Comment

• BY767
                Rank 5 Registered User
                • Apr 2004

Brilliant Shots!

I love the FUA 737-800, looks great! ..and I really like the AEU 737 too!

Shame there's no group photo though!

That ex- Austrian F70 looked awful!

(The coldest I've been for a very, very long time was the morning of Sunday 18th Dec at Hullavingon doing ATC gliding! My slot wasn't until late afternoon so for the whole day I was hanging around waiting for my flight, stood right in the middle of an exposed airfield doing not a lot! When I had to attach the launch cable my hands were so cold I could hardly do it - anyone who's in the ATC and has been gliding will know those launch cables are dreadful at the best of times!)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
                X