Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End Of Year LBA Photo Post

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBARULES
    replied
    Ah thats a shame, no probs mate

Leave a comment:

• PMN
    replied
    Originally posted by LBARULES
    Thats the day I landed back at LBA!!! 17:48 that will have been the departure to DLM, you didnt get the arrival from ZTH at around 15:30?
    No mate I didn't get there that early. I usually arrived at the Cemetary around 4:30 when it started getting busy, but only after having a ritual cup of tea in the terminal so I probably walked past you in the airport at some point!

BHXLocal, thanks for your comment! My camera is a Fuji S5500 which I bought at the start of last year but I'm considering upgrading at some point this year. It just depends how much I spend on flights to various places!

Paul

Leave a comment:

• BHXlocal
    replied
    Originally posted by PMN
    Thanks for the comments guys. I started taking shots of planes 9 months ago, so I'm still a total beginner and learning something new on every session, but I'm gettling there s-l-o-w-l-y! Looking forward to getting some photos from MAN up here on Thursday!
    Great shots PMN, what camera do you use as the quality is great?

Leave a comment:

• LBARULES
    replied
    Thats the day I landed back at LBA!!! 17:48 that will have been the departure to DLM, you didnt get the arrival from ZTH at around 15:30?

Leave a comment:

• PMN
    replied
    Originally posted by LBARULES
    The real reason I like the one of BYAY (Apart from the fact its a 757), is that it took me to Zakynthos and back in August!

Let me guess the shot was taken around end of August/start of September?
    Yep, at 17:48 on the 5th of September in fact!

Leave a comment:

• LBARULES
    replied
    The real reason I like the one of BYAY (Apart from the fact its a 757), is that it took me to Zakynthos and back in August!

Let me guess the shot was taken around end of August/start of September?

Leave a comment:

• PMN
    replied
    Tom, yeah it's BYAY. As a fellow 757 fan I thought you might like that one!

Thanks for the comments guys. I started taking shots of planes 9 months ago, so I'm still a total beginner and learning something new on every session, but I'm gettling there s-l-o-w-l-y! Looking forward to getting some photos from MAN up here on Thursday!

Paul

Leave a comment:

• LBARULES
    replied
    Brilliant shots Paul!

Am I right in thinking the one of the Thomsonfly is G-BYAY? (From what I can see on the underside of the wing) , love that shot!

Leave a comment:

• G-CDFF
    replied
    Great shots there mate!

Leave a comment:

• A330-300
    replied
    Brilliant photos!

G-BXDT, that's the one I went in for my trial lesson.

Leave a comment:

• Mark L
    replied
    Very nice indeed. My new years resolution is to get a few more photos from the LBA this year, I only paid one proper visit last year!

Leave a comment:

• Canpark
    replied
    Those are very nice pictures.

Leave a comment:

• FlyMonarch
    replied
    very very nice love the Jet2 of course

Leave a comment:

• Future Pilot
    replied
    Well very very nice selection Paul!

Who's that in the pictures?

Ahhh it seems you answered my question already
    Last edited by Future Pilot; 2nd January 2006, 00:41.

Leave a comment:

• PMN
    replied

Such a shame the Swefly 767 didn't pay us a few more visits. Ah well!

By the way if the guy in the Bulls top is a member here, I hope you don't mind me using the shots with you in them. I just thought it gave a nice perspective of the aircraft!

Paul
    Last edited by PMN; 2nd January 2006, 00:28.

Leave a comment:

• PMN
    started a topic End Of Year LBA Photo Post

End Of Year LBA Photo Post

Hi All

As there seem to be a good few people on here from around the LBA area, I thought I'd post a few photos I took up there throughout last year. The quality isn't up to much generally, but until I get a better camera and learn to use Photoshop properly it's the best I can do

Photobucket seems to have an odd habit of making things different sizes so apologies for that, but anyway...Here they are!

Tom (LBARULES), this one's for you mate!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
X