Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Watchdog slams BA's safety'

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andrewm
    Rank 2 Registered User
    • Jan 2000

redsuqare what exactly is your profession?
    Regards, Andrew

Comment

• kevinwm
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by strawsonh
      May i point out that British Airways has only ever had one major crash where fatalities have occured and this was in the 1970s. It has had its fair share of incidents in the past but that is to be expected given the size of its fleet and age. Comparing it to other airlines of a similar size e.g. Air France it is quite obvious that BA has maintained a very high safety record. This can only reflect the high quality and techniques of its engineering department.
      Agree with you're comment hole heatedly
      I get bit fed up with people comparing BA to the so called low cost carriers then to slate BA over non maintenance problem's.
      Last edited by kevinwm; 10th January 2006, 09:00.
      KEEPING THE FLAG FLYING

Comment

• bloodnok
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by strawsonh
        May i point out that British Airways has only ever had one major crash where fatalities have occured and this was in the 1970s. It has had its fair share of incidents in the past but that is to be expected given the size of its fleet and age. Comparing it to other airlines of a similar size e.g. Air France it is quite obvious that BA has maintained a very high safety record. This can only reflect the high quality and techniques of its engineering department.

so i take it the british airtours accident at manchester doesn't count then?....even though they were part of british airways.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
        X