any ideas what aircraft this will be off ncl departures board....

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years

BA9222C 14:15 GENEVA

any ideas?

Original post

Member for

20 years 6 months

this is an educated guess but i reckon an Airbus A320

Member for

20 years 1 month

Or a RJ100 or even an Embraer. BACX have a lot of spare aircraft hanging about on weekends :)

Member for

19 years 2 months

Usually a B734 from LGW I believe, on a LGW-NCL-GVA-NCL-LGW run

Scott

Member for

19 years 1 month

At Gatwick, BA Flights with 'C' at the end are usually always 737-400s like mmemovements said, so imagine it is the same at NCL.

Member for

21 years

As Scott says this is one of the B734 services that operates a W pattern from LGW. There used to be a similar operation through DUB.

Member for

21 years

Looks like the DUB op still runs, BA9225 from GVA today.

Its crazy for Ski Charters today, must be one of the busiest days of the season, I cant see a UK airport without a link to a ski destination"

Member for

20 years 2 months

Ye BA are still doing ski charter from DUB including Turin. They are using 737-400s indeed.
Your right about it being mad witk ski charters.
Some of our highlights are ZB,DP,EJ,BE and VZ to places like TLS,BGY,GRO,CMF,TRN and LYS but my personal favourite is that Czech Airlines are using their beautiful A321 on ski charters from DUB .

Member for

19 years 5 months

Its crazy for Ski Charters today, must be one of the busiest days of the season, I cant see a UK airport without a link to a ski destination"

Humberside, though we do have Plovdiv flights starting next weekend I think

Member for

20 years 11 months

Looks like the DUB op still runs, BA9225 from GVA today.

Indeed, even LBA has a decent selection! 3 flights to Chambery (Two by Astraeus, one by Jet2), two flights to Geneva by Jet2 and one flight to Innsbruck by Austrian!

Member for

19 years 2 months

MME has their 5 week stint by First Choice starting tomorrow I believe, goes to Grenoble using (I imagine) a B752, my brother goes out on it next week and back the week after, ski trip with school! I went last year and got Britannia B752!

Scott