Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCL Tips Wanted Please

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Comet
    Belgian Beer Expert
    • Jan 2000

NCL Tips Wanted Please

I have my first flight from NCL in March and would love some tips about the place.

1. Is there anywhere good for viewing and photography, from inside the terminal or within walking distance of the Britannia Hotel?

2. Is there anywhere in the terminal (not departure lounge) to get something nice to eat and not just coffee or sandwiches?

3. What is viewing like from inside the departure lounge? At MAN it is great because you can just walk along the gates and bag everything parked there, at BHX Eurohub there is only one window which has a good view. I prefer one with a view which I can video and photograph
    2009 - the first year without any flights, the first year I lost a holiday, the first and last year I book the bloody Eurostar
    Louise
  • Comet
    Belgian Beer Expert
    • Jan 2000

Thanks - the depatrure lounge certainly looks like my kind of place, will get good photos and video from in there.

If Greggs is the best there is inside the terminal then we'll eat in Newcastle, it's gross that more airports don't have better eating places apart from in the departure lounge.

Alot of info for spotting places seem to put an emphasis on driving there. We don't have a car and we don't drive. Pity NCL doesn't have something like the Aviation Experience at BHX. I think all airports should have something like that

And I can't wait to bag my first ever Easyjet
    2009 - the first year without any flights, the first year I lost a holiday, the first and last year I book the bloody Eurostar
    Louise

Comment

• mesabavirtual
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Jan 2000

Hi Comet,
      The spot landside is pretty rubbish for spotting from (Cafe something) as there is 1 or 2 windows and if there is a British Airways Airbus in you can't see a thing . I would not recommend that

Cheers,
      Sam

Comment

• heslop01
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Jan 2006

Newcastle airport is lovely
        i have the pleasure of living just 10 minutes away from it
        the staff are friendly and co-operative

from NCL i have flown to
        ALC
        FAO
        SFB
        IBZ
        PMI
        Next Flights
        28/03/17 EK036 Newcastle - Dubai
        29/03/17 EK317 Dubai - Tokyo (Narita)

Comment

• Comet
          Belgian Beer Expert
          • Jan 2000

Thanks for the replies! I think I have enough BA Airbuses to last a lifetime, but an EZY one will be more than welcome. Air Wales will be a good one as well.
          Louise

Comment

• heslop01
            Rank 5 Registered User
            • Jan 2006

what destination are you going to?
            Next Flights
            28/03/17 EK036 Newcastle - Dubai
            29/03/17 EK317 Dubai - Tokyo (Narita)

Comment

• LBARULES
              Pointless flightaholic!