E-Ticket Q+A

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 11 months

Hi All, Have not been on here for ages.! I am travelling down to heathrow on saturday 31st Dec travelling with BMI. I have booked a ticket on their website a couple months back and i was wondering do i need to present the debit card i booked it with. If so i dont have that anymore will this be a serious problem!!!!

Thanx

Richard :)

Original post

Member for

18 years 9 months

Hiya I've had a quick glance at the BMI Site and they say you will need the 'ID' you used when booking the ticket - in your case debit card. They do say however that they will issue a paper ticket for £10 fee however as you're travelling sat this may not be possible. WHy not give them a ring - you may be able to find a way round this

Member for

24 years 2 months

Richard, you should be fine as long you have some other form of photographic ID and/or a passport if required.

Just smile sweetly at the check-in person! They won't need to see the card to verify payment.

Member for

24 years 2 months

My last experience with bmi back in June was a good one and the E-Ticket worked well, up to the point (and including) the check-in process.

Take some photographic ID to be sure, but I would recommend the self check-in machines, opposed to joining huge queues. All you need to insert into the machine is a bank bard with your name on it - so the card you used would be perfect.

Would be great if bmi would introduce online check-in like British Airways. What a fantastic service that is! :)

Member for

18 years 9 months

All you need to insert into the machine is a bank bard with your name on it - so the card you used would be perfect.

:)

I thought the point was he'd cancelled the card? :)

Member for

24 years 2 months

I thought the point was he'd cancelled the card? :)

How did I miss that?! :(

Member for

19 years 11 months

Thanks guys! I Will be definately taking my passport as i have an onward flight to cpt on Sunday Morning!!