Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jet2 stranded in Malaga??

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flybar
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Sep 2005

Jet2 stranded in Malaga??

Note on LBA arrivals board that Jet2's Malaga return flight this evening is not expected until 1500 tomorrow!! Big problem? Is this the 757 in trouble
  • LBARULES
    Pointless flightaholic!
    • May 2003

I was just about to post that!

As far as I can see the 757 was sat at LBA tonight, has been flying today though, Jet2 have so many aircraft lying around, I cant understand why they are going to have such a big delay!

Comment

• flybar
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Sep 2005

Gone back further to 1730 tomorrow!!
      According tp AGP departures board flight is 'delayed'

Comment

• lbaspotter
        lbaspotters.net
        • May 2004

Hi

The aircraft that Jet2 is having problems with down in Malaga is eaither one of these two Boeing 737-300's G-CELB or G-CELU. These are the aircraft which operated eaither the Malaga run while the other operated the Barcelona run this afternoon.

Jet2's LBA's based fleet consists of the following 7 aircraft at the moment.

B737-300's
        G-CELB, G-CELU, Eaither working the Barcelona or Malaga this afternoon
        G-CELS, Worked Amsterdam, Alicante, through the day and Amsterdam this evening
        G-CELD, Working Murcia This Evening
        G-CELV, Working Belfast the Paris this afternoon and Late Belfast this evening
        G-CELX, Worked Faro this morning
        B757-200
        G-LSAA, Worked Prague service
        lbapotters.net News, Info & Daily Movements www.lbaspotters.net

Comment

• Craigston_Tom
          Paint the skies LittleRed
          • May 2004

lbaspotter, how do you know what aircraft operates to each destination?
          With Best Wishes ... Tom

Comment

• lbaspotter
            lbaspotters.net
            • May 2004

Hi Craigston_Tom

Looking at logs i have recived today from a couple of freinds. You can work out easily the working rotor of each aircraft. When I recived my latest log this evening it was showing the follwing aircraft worked the following patterns today. Only 2 aircraft were missing from the present LBA based Jet2 fleet which were G-CELB and U which eaither operated the Malaga or Barcelona run this afternoon.

Also its easy to work out some of Jet2 Working Aircraft patterns. Which ever aircraft operates the Belfast runs also operates the Paris CDG Service in between. The Same appiles with which ever aircraft works Amsterdam dose the Alicante service in between its AMS Sectors. That applies most of the time this winter, On weekdays anyway! At weekends it all change.

The B757-200 G-LSAA has been operating alot of flights down to Prague and Faro recently as well.
            Last edited by lbaspotter; 15th December 2005, 20:25.
            lbapotters.net News, Info & Daily Movements www.lbaspotters.net

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
            X