Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Jet2.com route from Edinburgh.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lbaspotter
    lbaspotters.net
    • May 2004

New Jet2.com route from Edinburgh.

Hi

Jet2 have announced there 3rd destination from its Edinburgh base today. As of Saturday May 22nd 2006, Jet2.com will be flying once weekly to the Italian destination Pisa - Florence.

Edinburgh - Pisa
    LS321 17:15 20:55

From Pisa to Edinburgh
    LS322 21:25 - 23:10

So it looks like Blackpool may even get once weekly service Pisa. Pisa is now served from Leeds, Edinburgh & Belfast once weekly while Newcastle and Manchester has 3/4 weekly flights. I Think The same is happening as with the Murcia flights. All bases a served.
    lbapotters.net News, Info & Daily Movements www.lbaspotters.net
  • LBARULES
    Pointless flightaholic!
    • May 2003

Pisa is quite a surprising choice to be served from all the bases, and what I find even more surprising is they serve it 3/4 weekly from MAN and NCL, but just once weekly from everywhere else, including their main base of LBA.

Ah well, all expansion is good news.

Comment

• RIPConcorde
      EGPH
      • Feb 2004

Pisa's a good one! However, this has the same problem as GSM to Rome next summer, that is it is only 1x weekly which makes it useless for anyone wanting to just have a few days there/weekend.

Comment

• RIPConcorde
        EGPH
        • Feb 2004

Ad in the papers today, there was a news article too with CEO saying that Pisa received many more requests than any other destination from the survey they ran asking customers to choose the next desination. Whether that is actually true or he is just saying that, I don't know.

Comment

• GKirk
          Rank 5 Registered User
          • Dec 2004

Well if Pisa was the most popular choice and it's only 1 weekly, is it likely there will be no more routes from EDI?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
          X