MAN Rumours 2006

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 4 months

Hi all

I was just wondering, does anybody know of any possible new routes/services for the year ahead at Manchester. If you do please post them as i am very keen to know.
Also, is there any on-going building development's at MAN :confused:

Thanks, Sam

Original post

Member for

18 years 7 months

erm

-Icelandair to Reyjkavik
-Delta to JFK
- Hapag-Lloyd Express to Hanover
-Flybe to Exeter and Belfast and add a couple of extra services for there southampton
-Thomsonfly change there code to TOM and change alot they also drop about 2/3 of there routes
-First Choice to Sri Lanka

Jon

Member for

20 years 1 month

Etihad to Abu Dhabi

Member for

20 years 9 months

I'm sorry but am I the only one who doesn't want to see a Manchester Rumours Thread? There already rampant on A.net and on Pprune - you watch they proabably be one for every airport in the UK eventually copying information of all other sites.

Member for

20 years 1 month

I'm sorry but am I the only one who doesn't want to see a Manchester Rumours Thread? There already rampant on A.net and on Pprune - you watch they proabably be one for every airport in the UK eventually copying information of all other sites.

I agree, offical news? Yes, unoffical rumours? Nah.

Member for

20 years

No, Future Pilot, you're not the only one.

C'mon chaps, if we have a rumours thread for MAN then we have to have one for everywhere else as well.

I'm a Manc myself but this isn't a spotting site and MAN gets more coverage on this Forum than most other airports as it is.

Consider the line drawn, I'm afraid.

GA