Airliners.net

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 9 months

Hi Guys

I'm trying to get onto the Airliners.net website but for some reason I keep getting a white page and can't access it can anyone tell me if the website is down at the moment?

Thanks

Original post

Member for

18 years 7 months

It's them.I got the same white page :confused:

Member for

20 years 8 months

I'm getting the same - must be down for server maintanence or something........

Member for

19 years 9 months

Thanks Guys

Member for

19 years 4 months

Johan was going onto a new server I think....Perhaps he is doing this now? He said it should eliminate all the down time.

Gaz

Member for

19 years 3 months

Web server hardware failure. Will be back up at 2pm CET. 1pm UK time?

Member for

18 years 8 months

Same here I have to go on jetphotos.net now .

James
Fokker Fan

Member for

20 years 8 months

Same here I have to go on jetphotos.net now .

James
Fokker Fan

And what is the problem with that James!? :D ;)

Member for

18 years 8 months

And what is the problem with that James!? :D ;)

:D Nothing I like Jetphotos.net the only thing is they always have loads of pop ups and it is bloody annoying :dev2:

James
Fokker Fan

Member for

19 years 8 months

Jetphotos - nasty business! :(

Dreadful because of the pop-ups, but I wouldn't give Chris Kilroy the time of day anyway.

Andy

Member for

20 years 8 months

:D Nothing I like Jetphotos.net the only thing is they always have loads of pop ups and it is bloody annoying :dev2:

James
Fokker Fan

Invest in Norton Internet Security! it secures my computer, block's pop-ups & it even blocks the flashing adverts that plague A.net's and JP.net's pages!

:D ;) :cool: :dev2:

Member for

18 years 6 months

Yes, but Norton is a hackers best mate, my PC repairman (never wrong - can't fault him) claims it is extremely easy to hack through Norton - and Hackers know that loads of people use it worldwide

Member for

20 years 8 months

Yes, but Norton is a hackers best mate, my PC repairman (never wrong - can't fault him) claims it is extremely easy to hack through Norton - and Hackers know that loads of people use it worldwide

Well my computer is free of any such things.......must be something right with it ;) :rolleyes: :cool: :diablo: