New Competition - Fantasy Airlines

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 7 months

Hi all,

I thought about doing a competition along the lines of Fantasy Football. You know - put together an airline with ficticious staff, planes and routes etc,etc and make changes along the way as needed to build a virtual empire.

Just like Fantasy Football, the idea is to score virtual points and become famous.

You can make as many changes as you like, but only once every 2 weeks.

What do you all reckon ??

Regards

Michael

PS I will get the ball rolling - my airline has one plane (yet to be decided what model) and will fly Blackpool - Isle of Man (tho that may yet change), starting 21st November (tho that isnt a concrete date yet).

Original post

Member for

18 years 6 months

I'm a little apprehensive on this subject, i'm younger than you all here - despite my best efforts I can't find anyone younger, please say if you were born after 02:59 27th July 1991, also it would be interesting to know what you were doing other than sleeping at that time.

Anyway as I'm a genius i don't want some hotshot biz planless teenager to steal my idea, if you can apply a Non Disclosure policy, or the Data protection act. 1988 then i'll join,

can you give more details, does seem an interesting idea though but how are people going yo score points?

Member for

18 years 11 months

Why do you have the same stuff as AlphaOne, MCR?

Member for

20 years 1 month

Hey, is this some kind of cruel Alpha one joke? ;)

Member for

18 years 6 months

I thought mentioning of the above mentioned airline was banned? :confused:

Member for

19 years 7 months

I thought mentioning of the above mentioned airline was banned? :confused:

I suspect it is, maybe the post was started to discuss it in another way! Disguised possibly........

dme

Member for

19 years 11 months

The Webmaster has decided that this is not a subject for this Forum.

We will all respect his decision as he speaks for the Forum owners.

Thread closed.

Complaints/comments to the Webmaster, please.

GA