Glasgow Airport 3rd October...

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Well I went down to get the Emirates 773ER, and here's an arrival and departure shot. Thankfully the long delay in departure kept me hanging around on what wasn't really a day worth shooting in, light wise.

Also managed to catch a look at TF-AMJ from 'the mound' and a couple of the other usual suspects too...

Original post

Member for

19 years 9 months

Thanks Allen,
The hills certainly provide a nice background for shooting, and the 773 is now well documented at Glasgow :D

Member for

24 years 3 months

Thanks Allen,
The hills certainly provide a nice background for shooting, and the 773 is now well documented at Glasgow :D

Yeah, we're all going nuts about it just now. Give it another month and we'll be sick of the sight of the thing... :D

Member for

18 years 8 months

hi nice shots take it travel city direct was heavy coming off at link foxtrot

peter

Member for

19 years 8 months

Nice pics. Like the close-up of the travel city 747. :)

Member for

24 years 3 months

hi nice shots take it travel city direct was heavy coming off at link foxtrot

peter

I think they were killing time waiting for the EK 777 to get off their stand...? :D :D :D

She turned onto the taxiway and sat for a while, 'til the very late Emirates pushed back.

Member for

18 years 7 months

Great shots mate. I also think those hills make a great backdrop :)

Member for

19 years 5 months

Excellent shots. For some reason that 747 looks like an SP to me lol. Looks very squashed.

Gaz

Member for

24 years 3 months

Cheers folks,
Just realised thet TF-AMJ used to be F-GSUN of Corsair which visited GLA in 2003, ferrying Celtic FC supporters to the UEFA cup final in Seville.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Brilliant shots as ever mate :).