Heathrow Tomorrow

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 9 months

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is interested, or looking for something to do tomorrow. The weather is looking great so far, and as long as the wind stays where it is then they'll be on 27's (In my opinion much better for photography). If the forecast stays the same then I shall be taking the coach down to LHR for the afternoon, returning after sunset.

I'm also going tomorrow because I've been successful in getting myself a new job this week (airside in a restuarant/bar at STN) and my shift is going to be on Saturdays (starting next week). Therefore for the near future I'm hardly gonna get a chance for much spotting on weekends, and I can't take any more time off than I have already due to my various trips between now and Easter.

All going well I'll be around 27R all day, shooting at the holding point to begin with then arrivals once they change at 3pm. If anyone is around then let me know on here, you can park somewhere like the visitor centre for easiest access.

Original post

Member for

20 years 11 months

So I guess you wont be coming when I come down on the 29th... :(, any chance you could still be at AMS?

Many congratulations getting the job! :).

Member for

24 years 3 months

Shame you are not there Monday morning, I am flying in to Heathrow at approx 05.30AM.

Member for

20 years 9 months

Cheers Tom, I'm not sure about AMS yet I'll have to see how easy it is to take time off, once I start during the week.

Skycruiser, it's a shame I have 6th form that day. Otherwise you know what kinda crazy lengths I've gone to be up so early before!